Best lowball you have ever got on SON?

kengi has an rb20^^

shhhhh I have a rb25…

oh yea… i keep thinking 25. even though you keep reminding me. But yea his car is taking yours to school so far.

taking whose to school?
lol my imaginary car or
that dj’s car?

he is talking about my car being better than dj-fail-to-infinit’s but honestly i am not bragging about my car being better than his… he is bragging bout his being better… lol

we all know mine is the best :wink:

im with stupid ^^^, correction , id like to see it , any dick that big shouldnt be allowed to be kept in pants, its like putting a really big tarp over a ferrari enzo… silly

p.s. im not gay

I don’t have a 14" dick, but then again, I’m not rich, baller of have a fast car.
Regardless, I find this board’s interest in my penis to be more than a little disturbing :stuck_out_tongue:

Worst lowball…Not overly bad,

I live in Barrie.

Selling brand new S14 pass corner light. S14 apexi strut bar. S14 Zenki bumper in pretty decent condition. Asking $140.

gtprince “asks his bro” who offers $100 and expects me to drive everything to Ajax for him… From Barrie
Yeah… I’m gonna drive up in my 5.4l pickup…

Not the worst in the world but still pretty annoying.

More on topic, it took FOREVER for me to give away a free motor. And yes, people asked for delivery :smiley:

:lol: But yeah honestly I admit I lowball at times, I’ll fully admit that, but if I agree to something I end up buying it no matter what, even if I need to borrow funds from people, I don’t back out unless I get a better deal.

agreed wit Stiky^^ only if the part is hard to find

bottom line, people lowball cause they’re cheap. then again, you got people who jack up prices to get more money from newbis so in the end, its all about the “good talkers” who can negotiate

Nothing to do with negotiation… people are just cheap. plan and simply. If I post a part up for $10, someone will offer $5. So people price things a few dollars higher simply because no matter what they will get low balled.

Personally, I started giving all my crap away to all the local guys as I’d rather help them out vs deal with people wanting shit for nothing anyway. And anything of lower value I just throw right into the trash because its a waste of time to even post stuff up for $5.

Man… it’s not even a matter of people jacking up prices… it’s just that the S platform is getting more and more popular, meaning parts are not becoming as readily available especially parts like lets say a wangan wing… or a vertex aero kit for example. As the platform becomes more popular certain parts are harder to get because there is a limited number of them meaning higher prices. A perfect example is the RB20 or RB25 swap, they can be had for less than a SR20 (RB20 I’m talking about) but there’s becoming less and less of them because there was only a certain number of R32 GTS-T’s made meaning thats how many RB20s there are. That is why the price of parts is going up it’s like everything else… supply and demand is key.

I’m done

^^^LOL really I’d smash shit or give it away before I sell it to broke ass lowballers. I can’t believe people have the nerve to come on here and talk about how wealthy they are (or their parents are, if thats true anyway) and then lowball like scrubs.

On that note, I have two SFI racing harnesses brand new that I’d like to give away to S1DC guys…Jesse for sure cause he didn’t have any last Nov!

2" but it’s thick.

See i think in a sense a lot of ppl lowball price wise. I mean lets be honest everyone is always looking for a better deal correct. Ways to save money. If Whatever ur selling in the first place is shit thats low. But if ur trying to get a lower price on something in a reasonable sense thats just bargaining.

Meh, I don’t believe in lowballing, maybe that’s why I get ripped off a lot :smiley:
I never understood how people do it, to be honest. If someone is asking $500 for something I think is worth $250, I’ll just NOT buy it. I’m not gonna call them up, and tell them that I feel they should sell me it for half their asking price. Rule of thumb, if I feel the asking price is fair, then I pay it. If I feel it’s like 15% too high, I’ll offer 15% less, but never anything more drastic than that.

make this thread into a poll. i vote djkrystalfx/infinit as the best and biggest lowballer. awhile back i had some tires and he offer 40$ for them only if i mount and ballance them. and his 240 is not hard core at all and he does not have better parts then anyone. heard he has a sick rebuilt auto tranny tho.
And i live at home in a detached townhome, its ballin. see how rich i am?

your ballin in it.