best wax for the money !

i dont usually wash in the winter time, but ill hit the pay and spray.

def never go through the drive through

X2 on death before drive-through … Oh wait I don’t have anything to keep clean anymore.

On a side note I saw the bmw the other day Zach, you were outside of my plan, looks pretty nice

Yeah, it doesn’t look too bad until you’re within 10 feet. Haha

What’s so wrong with the drive through car washes as long as they are touchless?

Touchless ones do a pretty poor job from what I’ve seen. At least compared to a good hand washing. They aren’t as bad for your paint as the ones that do make contact with the car, but they don’t do a great job of cleaning it, either. IMO, of course.

well of course it’s not as good as a hand wash. But if you can’t hand wash in the winter time it seems to be the best alternative. I certainly can’t see how it would do any harm…

There’s no doubt about them being better for your paint than a touch wash. I’m just saying that hand washing is the best way to go. I understand the touchless wash in the winter time, though. It’s not going to be great, but it can get the salt off the car I suppose.

rally wax… its like 4 bux a can. shit is fantastic unlike all the gimmick products that only last a few years.

but mike would even ask what toilet paper to use if he had a choice of two.

Chance of Dirty/Recycled water, wheel damage and harsh chems make me stay away from the touchless washes… I will take a wash bucket to work and wash it in the bay of the quarter wash on 910 by 19 before Starlite tho, considering I can wash it Thursday night and it will be dirty by Friday morning, god damn black car.

Quick detailing products and microfibers are your friend. I used to wash my Jeep once a week and quick detail it every few days if it was just dusty.

That H20 Wash is the one I used last weekend. If my car didn’t have the original 25 year old paint that’s cracking and swirled beyond repair (save for wetsanding/buffing), I still wouldn’t have used it. Not a bad idea to take your own bucket.

There is usually some garbage or wet road followed by dirty road on route 8 and mcknight on my way up to starlite from work that I would prefer not to try to UQD off, sometimes I just do it the night before and live with it.

Opening starlite last year, the night before I spent 2 hours washing and waxing my wheels, and ran out of daylight, felt so “hood rat” driving to work the next day, “atleast my rimz be clean dawg”

:rofl: