Big motorcycle accident on the 290...

LINK? mapquest me?!?!

I hope everyone is ok. Jesus this is the kind of shit you don’t ever wanna hear about.

Looks like straight according to video
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/123956/37/Breaking-News--I-290E-Closed-at-Niagara-Falls-Blvd-For-Serious-Accident

I think a tractor trailer was involved as well. They were questioning him or maybe he was just a witness.

http://www.thruway.ny.gov/webcams/ nothing on 290?!?

Well, ive been told by two different people who crashed. Jose and his GF both whom have kids and Rich. All three passed away apparently. Rich and Jose were close friends of mine

that video gave me chills…

I hate where my mind goes when I think about these accidents… :-/

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Tim, that was my assumption. I can picture what happened… I was creeping his facebook the other day… RIP

RIP thoughts and prayers to family and friends.
Carefull out there everyone.

This makes me sick to my stomach, I heard they were running from the cops…and someone crashed into someone else. Devastating.

I saw them leaving mighty as Chris flagged me down and I pulled in.

We eventually made it to the 290 and it looked like the accident scene was further towards the 990 onramp.

From WIVB:

TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) - The I-290 eastbound was closed Tuesday night at Niagara Falls Boulevard due to an accident involving multiple motorcycles.

A woman who was with the motorcyclists earlier in the evening says the four motorcyclists were traveling to Orchard Park. Around 10 p.m., one of the motorcyclists lost control, taking out the other three. Witnesses say the motorcycles were traveling at a high rate of speed, possibly over 100 mph.
Police tell News 4 that two of the motorcyclists are dead, but there is no word on the condition of the other two motorcyclists.

We will have the latest information on this crash on News 4’s WakeUp! As of midnight on Tuesday, the I-290 eatsbound remained closed at Niagara Falls Boulevard. Click the link below to find out the current status of the I-290 eastbound.

Shit… I went 70 on my bike the other day and I’m new to riding, but that made me nervous… at 100+ on a bike, things happen so quickly, no safety equipment will save you

:frowning:

I’m sick right now.

The last thing I said to Rich before he left for Mighty was “be safe dude”.

The woman who was riding earlier was Kelly.

Work is not going to be good tomorrow…I’m not gonna sleep.

So glad jbgti, sgw, etc etc sold their bikes…

Wait they were at mighty???
holy fuck

So sad to hear news like this. I dont post alot on this fourm but i see how people on here are really close to eachother… My prayers go out to all who knew them and thier familys

This is awful to hear, I am literally a baseball throw away from the site.

Please be careful out there riders.

Jose and Rich were some of the nicest people i’ve ever met, such a shame their life was cut short. RIP brothers.

geez what is the thought process of people on bikes that they think its a good idea to go that fast on the road??

sad now what the families have to deal with :sad: