Bike accident on the s curves?

My landlord just told me there was a sportbike wreck on the s curves about a half hour ago.

anyone have any info?

im assuming your referring to dead mans curve on 240? i havent heard anything about one, hope not though.

I’m thinking he means the s-curves on the 198

Delaware Avenue between Forest and Nottingham

oh my bad, i live in the southtowns so i dont really that too much.

Probably a drunk bike rider from the Club W event…

^^ most likely, was probably doing yaegerbombs and double fisting beers all day, since you know thats what we do.

I hope it’s not bad, but things like this are pretty much bound to happen when idiots get pumped up watching professionals do their thing, then hit the streets with a huge boner for their bike and maybe a few heinekens.

Everyone is so quick to judge the riders but defend the street racers. Fucking hypocrites.

whos defending street racers? i just dont like the fact that we get criticized for having a meet. god forbid we get together to show off bikes, they do it with cars too and guess what cars crash too.

I passed it right after it happened when police and ambulance were in route. It was right under the bridge near Middlesex (I think that is the street) heading towards Kenmore.

There were a lof of cars and a few bikes there helping him out. The bike was at the curb with fluid on the ground. Looked like a car was involved.

Other than that couldn’t tell. But it was a grey and black sports bike with 2 letters on it like XR ???

:lolham:

Still in the running for worst '08

GSXR, ZX-*R, lol… a lot of bikes have X- R in them… hopefully hes alright. color of the bike?

Judging by color… GSX-R…

my friend said these guys were at the Club W event- he thought it was a R1 and a candy green bike possibly a 919 :gotme:

Not true, dudes that do stupid shit on bikes are equally as worthless as people that do stupid shit in cars. The dudes on bikes rarely kill anyone else though.

Actually now that you mentioned it, I think there was a green bike there too. It was under the bridge so it was hard to tell.

i drove through the s curve between 7:30-8, i heard that there was an accident earlier and that the biker may or may not have been killed. i didn’t see any debris and no one was at the scene when i drove through.

It happened around 5:00-5:30 I beleive. I don’t remember what time I was heading home at exactly

That would be really terrible if the rider was killed.