Bike Crew: Another 20 something rider getting locked up

Actually, this is the first time he ran from the police. The last time he supposedly “ran”, he was doing the speed limit while the officer was behind him and just wouldnt pull over until he tried dippin off onto a dirt path, at which point he buried the bike in mud… And as for the praise and support hes gettin, its not for the chase in general, its what led to the chase that is being appraised… this whole thing started cause some asshole in a truck tried running 4 bikers off the road, causing 1 of them to rear end another

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Piles of trash? cause of our style of riding? give me a fuckin break… do you know any of them personally? I DOUBT IT! But if passing judgement and putting people down makes you feel better, then keep hating, but its qa sad way to boost your ego

LOL @ where this thread is headed…

Eh, this shits like 2 weeks old. We’ve moved on.

Squids? who are you to talk trash? didnt you run from the cops in your vette? and if i remeber correctly, weren’t you drunk?.. love ya, but c’mon man…

He’s not wrong though, lol.

http://image.superstreetbike.com/f/miscellaneous/funny-squid-motorcycle-cartoon/17144602+cr1+re0+ar1/squid-motorcycle-cartoon.jpg

Running… Defined. thank you.

[QUOTE=ieatpaint;3249457]He’s not wrong though, lol.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212795672087216&set=t.43409490&type=1&theater

please explain this “squid” shit, cause i really dont see the resemblence between the photo you posted and the one i posted… sounds like “squid” is a term used by people who can “pop a wheelie” to hate on people who can “ride a wheelie”

You have no idea what a squid is? Wow… yea you’re a squid

Squids are irresponsible riders who give responsible riders a bad name. I’m all for wheelies… without traffic and in proper gear. You ride with sandals? Squid. You don’t wear gloves/jacket/helmet? Squid. You do burnouts on Chippewa? Squid. You have ever bounced off your rev limiter at a light? Squid. I can keep going, but you get the point now I would hope.

It’s a pretty well known bit of information that those who check the yes box to any of the offenses mentioned above are usually on a “zook” or “gixxer” and also have a GIANT flat spot in the center of their tyre and that fuckin ridiculous helmet mohawk bullshit.

So does this make me a squid?

Yeah it does, you also looked super stiff. Try to loosen up a little bit and you might keep a straighter line. Had it not been in traffic and you wearing a shirt from an 80’s hair band (no sleeves, really?) I’d give you a pat on the back, but ya know… can’t be seen fraternizing with the squids.

Just to make this clear for the stupid people like myself…
Since his name is Jeff Dorenzo… and people call him “Jockey”

Then someone named JockD starts posting… (I couldn’t quite find a referance to what the 2006 stands for… graduation, date he first got laid, birthday, not sure)
One can only assume this person is Jeff Dorenzo…

However, he refers to Jeff Dorenzo in his posts as if, he were not him.

its funny how I can NOT like somebody based on some of their pictures[/QUOTE]

I’m glad you can “NOT like somebody” based on 12 photos… sounds like you’re a great judge character… was it cause i was doin a 2 handed stoppie instead of a 1 handed one like you? maybe its cause i was doin a wheelie? or maybe it’s cause im smiling in the rest of my pictures? or is it cause you’re gay and dont find me attractive? sorry princess, but i wont lose any sleep over it regardless of your reason

More evidence to add to the case here…
I have highlighted the interesting parts for your convenience.

Hass wins.

edit: missed one though, me after “gay and don’t find”

Hass wins!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

oh btw. one handed, defffffinitely is more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes… try it sometime.

this thread is awesome btw.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

EDIT: I also hate people who suck at quoting on a forum. get better at computers please.

:lol:

This thread just got sweet.

ps. jeffrey… you’re 29. grow up already.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

If possible, let us know how you make out in court. ie fees, surcharges, points, suspensions, revocations, jail time, bubbatime, etc.

JockD2006… Jockey… Jeff Dorenzo… Good Job!
Coinsidering I dont ride in sandals, I dont rev my bike at red lights, I dont do burnouts, i hate going in and out of traffic, i could care less to speed, i dont have a mohawk, and i always wear my helmet, im kinda losin track of all this squid talk… i love wheelies, what can i say, but it doesnt mean i drive recklessly, everyone with a rocket does wheelies, some just dont do them as long as others, and if there’s one person on this forum that can say theyve never done a wheelie, then i guess i am a squid… and as for a sleeveless shirt, it was a beater, not an 80s hair band shirt, and if i crash without a coat, so be it, its only road rash, it scabs and heals