Bike Crew: Another 20 something rider getting locked up

All I have to say is the squid factor is huge again this year. At least once a week I see or hear about a squid. Sunday on Niagara Falls Blvd there was some guy on a super slow sport bike I kept up with him to about 45 in my A6. LMAO! He was shifting as fast as he could. At the next light he “took off” and swerved into the next lane barely getting around another car. I thought I was going to witness a squid death.

Side note, I did a bit of math, and the wheelie video you posted is titled the 1 mile wheelie… In the video you hold a shakey wheelie for roughly 35 Seconds… which if you truly covered a mile, you would have to be holding an average speed of ~102 mph.

Which does one of three things in my mind…

A. Makes you a liar.
B. Makes you stupid for going that fast, whilst wearing a sick beater.
or C. All of the above.

You probably deserved to bury your sweet gixxie in the mud. I’m just glad that Darwin himself didnt catch you before officer Gehring did, cuz if he did, we wouldnt be laughing quite as hard at your expense.

Keep the muddy rubber side down, brah.

[QUOTE=Willybeen;3249490]ps. jeffrey… you’re 29. grow up already.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Grow up cause as in… stop doing wheelies? stop retaliating against asshole motorists who fuck with bikers? or stop running from the cops? (i might give you that last one)… I mean, i dont think I know you, which means you dont know me, so please explain this immaturity that needs to be worked on

Ahhhhh JOCKEYDEEZNUTZ is bad at zee english.

Oops.
I guess I’m not as good of a detective as I thought :\

Aww hell yeah.
I bet a bunch of people in the slammer will love to make you their jockey.
Judging from your facebook I don’t think you’d have a problem with that.

and my dad rides a rocket, and does not do wheelies.
So your statement is flawed.
and really, not everyone does wheelies.
They’re fucking stupid and unsafe, especially on public roads.
and also especially retarded when wearing a tshirt.

annnd from here on I’m out this place, as my work here is done.
The girlfriend is watching Mrs. Doubtfire, and that’s one movie I won’t miss!

Ding ding ding. running from cops.

What a fggt

who the hell is this tool that just showed up?

if you could care less about speeding, why run from the cops

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

a great read for the night

Yuttt ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Wow I got some catching up to do here.

Spending too much time on 716riders lol

Speak for yourself. After this thread I’m going to be laughing when (not if) Darwin catches up with this tool.

I’m here for the gangbang?

LOL nooooo riding a wheelie for a camera just shows the world that you are a talented rider. The total lack of gear, presence of traffic, and time of day for deer to be the most active just proves your confidence in your skills.

Too funny.

I like your terminology, at least you admit you’re a “Biker”, bikers are people who buy bikes to be cool… me and my boys are “Riders”, not “bikers”, we ride for the sport, hence the reason we have “sport bikes”… if you wana ride like a bitch, go buy a scooter

You suck.

i drag knee through the mcdonald’s drive-in. I AM THE FUCKING MAN. KING OF RIDERS