Bike Crew: Another 20 something rider getting locked up

Old people suck, always hating on young money.

Please leave

also, sell your bike before you die

Just for the record, i guess i am a squid… i was doing wheelies in PA without a helmet, i do wheelies in traffic, I do wheelies without proper gear, i was doing wheelies with a broken foot and a walking cast, i never cover my rear break when i do wheelies cause im confident with an engine break, i do wheelies with passengers, and after 6 years of riding, ive yet to crash or cause an accident cause i was doing a wheelie… “4 wheels move my body, 2 wheels free mind, 1 wheel frees my soul” - “live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse”

momma would be proud

Nah I don’t ride a bike sir.

dont know where you get your stories from, but that definately never happened

Oh dear lord.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgjx47Dze91qdoe1s.png

Wow… this thread is SOOOO full of win :worf:

JockD, i’ve got a quick question for you.

Do you think that people who suck know they suck?

Definately not, everyone on this forum is a trash talkin, pussy footin, bitch… you all think ur cool cause u got crotch rockets, but you all ride like bitches… myself on the other hand, im pretty good at what i do, i take chances, i dont need proper gear cause im not afraid of the consequences, i can wheelie, i can stoppie, i can drag knee, and i can ride my bike how it was meant to be ridden, to sum it up, i dont suck, im just envied by the “i wish i coulds”, by the “failures”, by the people who truly do suck…

“i dont stunt to break laws, i do it cause i can”

lol

“not afraid of the consequences” huh?

Not afraid of loosing an arm or leg? Not afraid of skinning yourself down to the bone and getting a massive infection from the asphalt and dying from it? Not afraid of putting your parents through hell as they look at your mangled body in the ICU, ER, or morgue? Not afraid to crack your head open and spill your brains all over the concrete? Not afraid or don’t care about the family of 4 that you could crash into and splatter onto their windshield and scar their kids for life because they had to see your remnants strewn down the roadway?

You will get what’s coming to you eventually with that attitude… I just hope and prey you don’t take anyone else out with you on your spiral down.

LOL, good for you. Clearly nothing we say here will get through to you, so I say good luck. When, yes WHEN you go down please make sure it’s by yourself in a blaze of glory and not including innocent people around you.

Cheers, and happy squidding!

Wow, this thread is BAD. So much fail.

Awesome… I’ll be sure to forward this to the OP prosecutor… Bro.

I’m only doing this because you “dont care”

+1… seriously.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

JockD, you’re the worst.

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse.

Choose two? Because from the sounds of things you’re going to live fast, die young, and leave a bag of hamburger for your mom to cry over.

woah :highfive:

Yea bro, your definitetly better than everyone here because you can wheelie and don’t give a fuck about your life. Having a sweet facebook account to boot makes you extra cool :tup:
BTW, you should sell the bike and buy a dual sport. They work alittle better off road than a sport bike.

Dude, seriously, kill yourself before you kill someone else…your approach to riding a bike where you are SHARING THE FUCKING ROAD with others is seriously warped and unbelievably irresponsible. Not everyone subscribes to your live fast die hard approach. You keep this shit up, you WILL kill someone or yourself. I can only pray you kill yourself first…