Bing -- can you...

get out your hooked on phonics book to help you, i described the situation quite clearly

That’s bullshit and you shouldn’t have to put up with it. Bing, honestly, i’d goto his fiance and play the message. If she guilt trips you, never ever talk to those people again.

Save the message for future reference as I tend to think this guy may go a bit further and try to blackmail you. Immediatly goto the cops if he crosses the line.

get out your hooked on phonics book to help you, i described the situation quite clearly[/quote]I’ll be sure to cram that book straight up your ass. lol

I read your story, i guess i didnt find it as interesting as Dan did.

That’s bullshit and you shouldn’t have to put up with it. Bing, honestly, i’d goto his fiance and play the message. If she guilt trips you, never ever talk to those people again.

Save the message for future reference as I tend to think this guy may go a bit further and try to blackmail you. Immediatly goto the cops if he crosses the line.[/quote]

he called this morning and woke me up, i told him i couldnt help him since my site got haxxored and peoples be spammin from my shit.

he was actually not upset…

Oh, so true…

About the wedding being called off… If you cannot afford a wedding then
you shouldn’t get married. The number one reason for divorce is financial
issues. Think about the concept there :roll: .