Bing -- can you...

lend me a thousand dollars?
:shock:

what happened afterwards?

does he know i was avoiding him?

Nothing happened. We finished hte clutch and I left. He was still there.

He was hanging around with this puppy-dog look on his face.

It made me feel uncomfortable for sure… hahaha

well i feel like shit… but i told my parents over family dinner last night and thye were all WTF!!!

for those that want to be filled in slightly.

this dude that i have met like twice who is the brother of a close friend is getting married this weekend and is broke. he asked me to lend him $1000 and i was sorta taken aback. i offered to lend him a few hundred since i wanted to help the dude out. i then asked his brother, my friend, and was told he has a long history of not paying people back. so i avoided him the rest of the night. in addition to that, he didnt tell anyone he was going to ask me…

guh… its ghey

but dan here thinks its hilarious i guess

do not lend him any money if his own brother says he has a history of not paying people back… he is broke for a reason and his brother has warned you :smiley:

On a different note, can you lend me $1500? :smiley:
Edit: if it makes you feel any better, I’ll use it to buy something from you.

im with dan, i think its halarious as well, bing lend me $1000 lol…

I say we start a charity let’s call it thhhhhheeee “Let’s Help Bings friends brother get married fund!!!”
He needs $1000.00 so if 30 of you donate $50.00 each I will make sure the guy gets his $1000.00 dollars :smiley:

haha i think its hilarious because even i know how in debt he is

why would he ask me for money he knew he couldnt pay back?

i am actually upset about that now

to pay back gangstersss

Better question, why would you lend anyone money? (Unless you’re a
bank or in the lending business?)

excuse to break someones knees

ill take $10

Bing, tell his fiance! Don’t let her marry him, she’s doomed! (seriously)

^yeah for sure… marry a guy that has a habbit of being in debt… not a good move.

I assume shes got an idea of the guys financial situation. If not then she’s
probably not smart enough to take your advice.

i got a nice long message last night about how the wedding may be called off if i dont lend him the money.

i didnt respond.

this shit is ghey

I don’t understand how this should be thrown on your table… your not the one getting married. How can someone try to guilt someone into lending money like that.

anyone here not know wtf is happening?