Bings Tension Control Rod - Prototypes

wtf, wheres the price yo? unless my glasses aren’t working…shiiit

get new glasses, lol.

Yes Season has first hand knowledge of the value in buying local… if he had any other multi-link on his car he would have had to buy it all over again even though he only hit one side of his car…that would translate into a loss of upwards of $900 if he had SPL or BV on his car and even more if he used Tanabe or Cusco.

I have also addressed all of Samson’s concerns, however, in the interest of professional courtesy and not revelaing the competitve secrets of other companies i will not go into detail in public.

Needless to say, there should be no concerns about R&D or the price point of the items relative to anything else on the market.

The rods look really good bing. If I hadn’t already purchased BV a while back I’d be on this for sure. Next time, I know where to go.

Hopefully one day you will rid yourself of the “copies only” reputation that you’ve managed to build Bings.ca - People will eventually realize that your Canadian Made products are another legitimate competitor in the mass marketplace alongside the [currently] bigger name products.

its a local phenomenon because people know me personally… elsewhere people talk about alot of my gear the way we talk about companies like SPL and BV. And the people near those companies talk about the owners, not the products… kind of like the people around here who need to feel important about themselves and start drama about whatever… its boring

side note, just today i was searching on some western canadian forums where they were talking about my R&D…lol

thats an interesting theory actually, and most of the retarded comments all of a sudden make sense.

any other arms becoming available in the near future?

im thinking about it… but there is some research i have to do before we start to design…

colour switch… it’s all going to be red…like me logo

ah man, red, now alex is really going to get pissed when he see’s your stuff.

I’ve got a busted bushing, i may have to pick a set of these up from you.

the gunmetal was going to take a few days to mix and take double the time = double the cost…

red suits my logo more plus there is anothe rmajor client that uses this colour, Bicknell Racing, so i am going ot use their colour too.

cut the price in half… not sure if it will be a long term thing… we’ll see.

im down with red

Guess what time it is?

http://bings.ca/images/parts/tc.jpg

http://bings.ca/images/parts/tc1.jpg

http://bings.ca/images/parts/tc2.jpg

i will be at SG Motorsports tonite showing them off to some folks.

first sets are going on my car and Jean Francois Chaisson from Drift Mania’s Team Onderground

Also…

just to note, these are not yet ready for sale…

i want to include install hardware with them and so i am going to do a bit more non-existant R&D that never gets done but somehow does…

bing, i noticed the triangle thing at SG, but i did not know what it was, and forgot to ask.

so. what is that thing? fender brace?

If it’s what I think it is, I’m pretty sure it’s a caliper relocation bracket for using different brakes. I thought he mentioned something about it on another thread I read. I could be wrong though.

yeah those are the VR4 caliper brackets… i wont be letting them go until i get them on a car first.

When do you think those tension rods will be ready to rock? I am going to be needing some coming up. Also, how much do you think a package of all 4 of the multilinks is going to run?

no set time yet, i dont want to haste them to market…

but be excited… very excited… i r

bings are you going to build front lower control arms (copy ikeya arm design with roll center adjustment? Only other ppl who sell such arms are SPL).

ikeya is the shit!

ballers only.

make them!