Black Grand Am at the lot last night

:ohnoes

Joe?
Pretty sure the guy’s name is Mike.

isn’t this ayoooooooo cimminooooooooooooooooooooooo’s new account?

No.

oh, well then, mike, who i don’t know, good luck with this BS

I’ll keep an eye out, grab his plate number and have some info pulled up if I get it.:hug

Did you file a police report? You can have him arrested, have his license revoked, and beat the shit out of him.

I called the police to make a report after my incident, they told me to meet an officer at the gas station, and hes like you ok? Car good? And left…wtf, no report, and they were gonna “keep an eye out” for the car…

they probably have it as an incident report for now. until they get a license plate they arent going to make up an accident report. just call the agency again and ask for the incident number. make sure you tell them the time you called and the location, so they can look it up for you easier.

i saw this grand am last night, what a POS

deff file a report right now if you haven’t before. I don’t think they’ll accept it if you call when you finally get the plate of the car “yea this car hit me 2 weeks ago, ect” do it now and provide an accurate description. Looks like K20 said he saw it? I’m sure he can back ya up as a witness

hahaha I just laughed my ass off!!! good one sweetheart.

Didn’t read the entire thread, but did it have huge chrome wheels and a vented hood?

it wasn’t this was it? http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=7207 there’s a ricey black grand am

Nah wasn’t that guy…this one that hit Ecity had no front bumper and stickers on the side, no painted flames or anything.

No, newer body style although that one was there Friday night.

This body style:
http://www.usmotors.cz/old/images/pontiac/99_pontiac_grand_am/99_pontiac_grand_am_sedan_2.jpg

damn, that would have been epic if that was the one, seeing as how there were already pictures of it on here, haha

Stickers on the windshield?

quoted for truth and modified

great now my shitbox is gonna get pulled over and questioned for this shit, i wont be out for a week or 2 so hopefully he gets caught before then.