Black Grand Am at the lot last night

I thought someone on here worked for verizon?

yea one of my friends is trying to get her friend that works for vzw to get me his full name and address but i dont know if theyre gonna do it

To pull a VZW account, we need last 4 of the SSN… Actually, let me try something tomorrow. I can probably get at least a name.

my grandpa is a private investigator, he’s got access to shit lawyers can’t even get too, he can get this guy’s credit score, SSN, license number, address, old addresses, other phone numbers, license plates, etc. etc. etc.

i’ll see what he can do off of just a phone number.

since it’s VZW i’m assuming it’s a cell phone?

no its a fucking satellite phone, genius.

youre the one who said it was vzw in the first place.

how do you figure he has a satellite phone? ahaha

i can get his name.
If thats needed for anything.

sar·casm (sär’kāz’əm)
n.

• A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  • A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
  • The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source
Sarcasm
Sar"casm, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sarx, sarkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest. The sarcasms of those critics who imagine our art to be a matter of inspiration. --Sir J. Reynolds. Syn: Satire; irony; ridicule; taunt; gibe.

sarcasm

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you’ve arrived exactly on time!”

thats actually the only thing thats needed

Yea that definitely went over my head last night. I hadn’t slept for 48 hours lol

His name would help a lot

hahaha awesome ! internet forums ftw

if someone gets me a plate, i can get you a name/address.

i need his name to get the plate basically

How long do you think you have to find this kids plate? Have they told you?

i dont think theres a time limit. i just want to go report it and take some pics of his car to give to the police before he tries to change it or should i say fix it.

get the fuck out of my forum.

Judging by the description of the rest of the car I’d say you got plenty of time. The kid will prolly throw some zipties around his bumper and call it JDM Drift Damage.

in a pontiac:lol:lol:lol

Yes, but we have already determined that the driver has an IQ<Vin Diesel or a retarded chimpanzee if you will.

Play pussy get fucked v2