Black Grand Am at the lot last night

yea or his address… not that i would do anything like smash the shit out of his car with my winter beater or anthing!!

He has a track phone.
and im still trying to find out his name…

LKSi got all the information…turns out the toolbag in the Grand Am went to school with him. PM’ed all the info to ECity.

Yep, got it all covered. I wish ECity luck.

yea it all should work out. i told my insurance company and now i have to talk to cop that came to the scene tomorrow. after that it should be set

please post updates!

+1 updates please.

this kid deserves whats coming to him.

+1 kid deserves a beating

i seem him today at advanced. got his plate
EAV-2443. And a pic just in case.

Yep, saw this thing the other day… still missing headlights :facepalm And I sent the plate number to ECity, he has the plate in his cardomain pics :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Has this kid been rectally violated yet?

the law should catch up with him in the coming days. i submitted all his info to my insurance company earlier today

bump

bumpr for and update. Did this scumbag get a visit from the authorities. Kids gonna shit a brick when they knock on the door he prob. thinks hes free and clear by now.

the whole thing is taking a long time. my insurance company has to deal with his insurance if he has it and if not theres probably court involved to get the deductible back. he probably thinks hes free and clear but any idiot who posts a pic of their plate number of their cardomain would probably think that.

you know, its not even about posting ur plate or not. you dont hit somebody’s car and then run the fuck away.

yea, shits pretty weak

Wizzeak?

in for updates when they happen