BMW 325xi or Audi A4?

Of course not.

Did you really just tell a guy who’s owned 2 Nissans (both Maxima’s) and who currently owns an Infiniti that retailed for over $60k that he has no clue? :facepalm

Infiniti is not Nissan. That’s like saying a Lexus LS is a Toyota Avalon. Are you a retard or something? Yeah they are owned by the same people technically and share the same engines, but two very different worlds of automotive innovation/design/quality.

Did I? Yep.

G - Base - 17/24
G - Journey - 17/24
G - Sport - 17/25
G - X - 17/23

328i - 18/28
328xi - 17/25
335i - 17/26
335xi - 16/25

Source for 2008 models (just to keep it similar): Edmunds - Link 1 (G) | Link 2 (BMW)

As you can see here, the 3-series isn’t that much better except for the 328i getting a nice (albeit EPA) highway rating. Real world experience will probably show otherwise and I wouldn’t say the G is a gas guzzler. My M, on the other hand, IS a gas guzzler.

If you want to do 2011, here: BMW| G

As for ride, that is negligible. I do not see any difference in the rides except for maybe cornering ability. The stiffness/firmness and road feel is one and the same. To me that is. My friend has a 5-series, doesn’t ride any better than my car. And another friend has a 328 (08) and that rides exactly like the 2010 G37 I have right now while my car is at the dealer.

BMW = The Apple of the Auto World (lots of other great products out there but people care about the name and the name only - can’t fault BMW for building a good brand name). Infiniti is no longer what it was back in the 90’s with the G20 and old ass Q45. It’s a legit auto maker now. Hate all you want. I’d put my car up against any car on this forum in terms of comfort, quality of parts, dependability, etc. etc. Only thing I’d probably lose in is MPG’s :lol.