BMW 325xi or Audi A4?

She only likes the new ones I think lol thank though

Buying a car that’s going to be expensive to fix, with no warranty at an auction without any history of the car… solid plan.

If she finds a 2008 audi a4 at an auction with under 50,000 miles it will have a warranty. If she doesnt find it then she’ll have no choice to buy at dealership. she has nothing to lose by going to an auction to see if she can find what she’s looking for.

You sure? I could’ve swore a car sold at an auction is void of any manufacturers warranty.

Then I dont see how any used dealerships say that there cars come with factory warranties… Because I’m sure they get most of there cars from there? I could be wrong but it doesnt make sense to me.

They can also buy directly from another dealership before they send a car to auction. So if someone trades something in at Keeler, a used dealer can buy it off them. More common with newer cars that will sell. Cars that don’t sell go to auction.

Ok makes sense now… I didnt know, well if thats the case I guess she wont be going there…

I’m not 100% on that, so it may be worth looking into. Just going by various things I heard and such.

Chris, I believe this is incorrect.

buying a car at the auction it doesn’t void any warranty however buying something from the auction with a warranty you are going to be paying close to retail sometimes buying from a dealer direct makes more sense

Ahh, I stand corrected.

this. People don’t realize that certified cars at a dealer cost so much more because of the warranty. I’m looking at extending my warranty till 100k from BMW and it’s over 3k dollars. Buying at auctions is not always worth it, especially out of manufactures warranty.

Buy a GM if you’re interested in warranty; the 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty is transferable between owners.

Yeh thats what My car has… im cover till like 2014 on powertrain and 2012 on bumper to bumper. years will come way before my mileage does.

http://www.denooyerchevrolet.com/used/details/1G2ZM577284248299/2008_pontiac_g6_gxp_albany_new_york

what you guys think? lol not an audi or bmw but its ok i guess

Jew em down to ~14,000.

Im trying to convince her lol. the more I think about it the more I dont like the audi idea. I mean dont get me wrong there an awesome car, but you cant beat some of the prices on these cars.

She doesn’t need an Audi.

I know this lol

get the 06 GTO instead.