BMW X5 Stolen

Not that I’m back here or anything, but a good friend of mine had his car stolen, and I felt I owed it to him to post it on here, incase someone sees it.
It is a BMW X5, black, plate is BALY926. If anyone sees it, email me gonegoldfishn at hotmail dot com, or him parm99 at hotmail dot com.
Also, if the moderators could sticky this for a week, that’d be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Ant

You left??

i wonder how the fuck they stole an x5…

without a key

i hope your friend catches the smart fag who stole it

simple , a copy of his drivers licence, and his ownership, say u work at a shop and write up a paper from the “owner” of the car , wait 24 hours and pick up your 325 dollar key, or go on ebay and buy a bmw key with programming instructions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4332050438141762214 all you need

Wow this is genius! You guys figured it out. All North American cars are easy to steal, they are manufactured that way.

Why? Because the manufacturer gets to sell two of them, one to you and the replacement to your insurance company (well two to you really after they rape you over the years) Its just the way things work, they could use biometrics, keypads and encryption but…why?

Go to Britain and see how easy it is to steal a car, near impossible! You have to flatbed it with a lead blanket over top.

what year and trim? lic w/ ba are fairly new… unless it was a used car or sumthin

I have a BA plate on my honda, i’m so badass

That seems like a brand new plate, perhaps the people he just bought the car from stol it.

I doubt a factory stock 3-series or 5-series is harder to break into in England than in Canada. If it is, it’s because of aftermarket goodies… most of which you can also get here (although perhaps not as readily).

lol solarian leaving son.

that made me laugh in person.

you being sarcastic cuz you know the guy or you really dont like him?

lol everyone finds it over whelming somehow cuz he “left son”

is this an inside joke?

its funny cuz he was addicted to this side, to the point where he asked to be side banned until now lol…thats why its funny

dble post

Well Im not comparing Bimmer to bimmer (although the hottest theft in US is the Z3) I’m talking generally much much harder. GPS tracking BMW Assist is 6 months free in UK, here you have to buy it.

Math is pretty clear:

In 2004, 1,237,114 motor vehicles were reported stolen which is a decrease of 23,357 vehicles from 2003. Overall in the U.S., car theft was down by almost two percent.

Overall, however, the number of cars stolen in England, Wales and Scotland has dropped substantially. The report indicates that year-on-year, 38,394 fewer vehicles were stolen, a drop of 16%.

You need to take the tinfoil hat off. There are so many factors that could effect auto theft statistics.

Please enlighten us about these factors.

I made a statement and then backed it up…so I know its just an internet forum but its the magazine editor in me.

Wow, here’s an easy one, the economy? You say “the manufacturer” builds cars here to be easy to steal, well it’s the same manufacturers here as it is in europe. I mean how old are you if you can afford a skyline??

Alright, I’ll get this in before the lock :slight_smile:

I’ve been to England, several times, I work in the Auto industry (and no, not changing tires) in the early 1990s, they had factory security keypads and chipped keys and immobilizers because it became such a problem.

“While recorded vehicle crime increased rapidly in the late 1980s it declined by 28% between 1992 and 1997”

I suppose it was the red hot economy in the UK that made people not want to steal cars, they all had great jobs. Yet in the US down around 1% since 1995 yet their ecomony is searing hot.

Any others?

What magazines have you edited for so I know to never buy one??

Help me connect the dots, greater decrease in cars stolen in Britain VS North American in 2004 equals car companies want their cars to be stolen in North American so they call sell more, but the exact same companies don’t care about selling more cars in Britian? Oh wait, and you’ve been to England more than once.

You’re too funny.