Bose getting into suspension eh?

Found this on Z31Perf… its acctualy pretty amazeing… there stuff out there on the same basis as this but this just looks to blow it out of the water

A big thumbs down for the $10,000+ price tag

Oldddd. Saw that shit on the history channel like 3 years ago. :lol

:lmao look at the demonstration cars :wtf :rofl Seems real old news :lol

yea, its old news.

Yeah I also heard this a few years back. Haven’t heard anything new from them, wonder what happened…

JIC happened. As far as I know…that is the best suspension money can buy in terms of having performance and not changing the quality of the ride (say for luxury cars that want to drop). I am considering JIC’s when I get my 2008 V8 Luxury sedan-to-be-named :cool.

if its as good as their audio i’ll stay far away.

oh and jic isn’t anything to write home about for suspension.

What’s better? (serious question)

h&r
bilstein
eibach

Never drove a car on bilsteins but I currently have H&Rs and my brother had Eibachs. No way on earth those are better than $2k coilovers. If they were better, JIC wouldn’t be able to charge $2k successfully.

i’m not talking about just lowering springs… i’m talking about there coilovers…

ya know i’m comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges… of course just lowering springs are worse then coilovers

So JIC uses Bose’ suspension technology?

No.

What I meant was JIC coilovers, as far as I knew (guess I was wrong?), take the cake as the best suspension overall.

They’re definitely not the best suspension out there.

I’d much rather have a set of KW’s, Bilstiens, etc… on my car. I settled w/ K-Sports.

it’s hard now a days to see many JIC equipt race cars out and about

but h&R and bilstein and even koni are all over the place… KW as well is growing as a huge supplier of suspension goodies

jic is a very JDM fanboi driven market… they make stuff for others cars but they are overprices and more of a “status” set up

i’d rather get bilsteins for 3/4 the price and twice the useablity

So…lets say I’m getting a 2008 Infinity M45 in the spring ( :excited) and want to drop it a little so it looks better with 19 after market wheels but want to maintain the luxury ride. Which should I go for in terms of brand (they might not even make it for the M)? If you were in my situation, which would you buy based on brand and general consensus of ride quality, etc.? If all works out and I do get this car, which is very likely right now, I’m not going cheap on anything I do. I’m getting quality stuff only for that car.

I WAS looking at JIC VIP-FTLAR2 (or something along those lines - don’t recall the EXACT name)

h&r’s or bilsteins

you don’t need anything with remote resivoiur so just a standard bilstein or h&r coilover set up would be best… 16 way adjustable is more then enough for a DD

For a small drop I’d invest in a nice oxyacetylene torch or a nice air compressor and professional cutoff tool. Precisely measure the location where you’d like to make the cut and then cut the springs…

j/k :lol

Neither of them make springs for the M I’m looking at. Damnit.

I’ve been around cars long enough to knows that’s crap. lol.

Cutting springs are fine as long as there a variable rate spring… cutting stock springs doesnt do to much… but most aftermarket springs have a vraiable rate, and do stiffen up a bit when cut.