Brakes Dragging, Help

I have no clue as of what could the problem be causing my brakes to drag. cleaned & greased sliders and changed calipers drivers side was seized but when connect back the brake line pump up the brakes pedal get hard, but still it draging on bot sides. took of the caliper and tried to push it back in but it and won’t go back its like is seized.could it be the brake pads or the contaminated brake line or something.

I’m lost someones help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Flex hoses

There is a way to adjust the rear brakes if you have that problem. For the front the only thing you can do is release the bleed screw then compress it in. I had to use a hammer for my rears to get them to go in all the way. I had to get it to spit out the oil the C-Clamp i was using just didn’t cut it.
There is only so far the Piston will go in for the fronts. If its in all the way then it’s the pads and rotor that are incorrect for the car or theirs something wrong with the caliper.

i have that problem on the rear of my s13, brakes are stock… how do you adjust them?

grammar is a good start

i have some flex hoses laying around i change them today

wow! my brakes are fixed now, thanks for the help!

You take a pare of needle nose pliers there are 4 groves on the out side of the piston. stick the pliers in 2 of the notches and rotate the cylinder counter clockwise to make the piston go in or clockwise to make the piston come out. rotate it 90 Degrees at a time. Because one of the notches have to fit into the brake pad. Make sure you don’t over adjust and leave a big gap between your pads and rotor. Just enough to put it on.