brakes question

my brakes are acting funny on me and its causing my brakes to drag.

symptoms are when i drive on the street, brake pedal is tight and i’m dragging the brakes, so i have to rev it higher just to keep momentum, i can literally roll in neutral and come to a halt easily without even applying the brakes.

now the fun part is that when i’m on the highway for about 10 mins, my brakes become as loose as a goose. so i’m not dragging anymore, stops nicely and the pedal is not firm.

can anyone help me with this. i’ve bleeded the brakes already but i will do it again if its necessary and is it possible i have a seized caliper?

its an 89 coupe without abs.

what was the pressure like when you were bleeding it? was there alot of fluid coming out? bad flex lines can do that too, you could have a siezed caliper, have you tried pushing them back all the way and how hard were to push back?

bleeding felt normal, such as open up bleeder, pedal slammed to the floor.
fluid was just shooting out the bleeder screw. they all went with a normal c-clamp.

however, one passenger rear caliper was replaced with a rebuilt.

anything else?

honestly man… re adjust your E-brake

seen it a dozen times… check the brakes section in a FSM.

is your brake fluid at max? any leaks in system? doubly check that all banjos are secured.

brake fluid is topped up nicely, not losing any fluids.

when the car has been sitting for a bit, the brakes are normal, and i’ve adjusted the ebrake so that its its pretty damn high.

my guess it one of the calipers is starting to fuckup soon it will be siezed the reason they sieze is because the pot rusts and starts to bind in the clyinder eventually siezing

hmm so how would i figure out which one lol. cause it gets loose than tight.

could i have junk in the master? like air?

could that cause the street driving brakes tight since im always on it, while highway im barely on it