Briere should be suspended for 10 games at least!

Ovechkin is that player you love to hate. Cox was just a giant asshole. No comparison at all.

lol love to hate, why? how many of you hated him before the briere incident? i’m willing to be no one …

Of course not…but all it takes is one event to set it off.

What does before the briere incident have to do with it? He’s one of the best players in the league and he’s not a Sabre. Therefore I love to hate him. The Briere hit only made it more interesting.

yeah man, love to hate…as in hate him because you have to play against him and hes good…not because hes an asshole

eh, love to hate i usually think of as more of a “pest” player like a darcy tucker, rod brindamour you hate him but you wouldn’t mind having him on your team. i see what you guys are saying too tho, carry on lol

:lol: 1st row glass baby, sabres goal line… > *

hehe.

Sean 8================D

Chuck 8===================D

ovechkin is an amazing hockey player. i dont hate him. i think now that briere got his little piece (even though it wasnt anywhere near making things even for that hit) it should be over.

but, drama fills seats. so it will go on.

I just flat out hate those guys.

6 goals right in our face as soon as we got ice cream :tup:

fucking :lol: :rofl:

6 goals right in our face > 2 caps goals in your face :stuck_out_tongue:

Me 8===================D
Chuck 8=====D

lol, we all boo jagr why? not b/c hes also a leading scorer but b/c he whines like a bitch

at least ovechkin doesn’t hide behind the refs and his coach after the game

but be damn sure i booed that mf-er everytime he touched the puck :stuck_out_tongue:

but it was a damn nice shot he scored on…and i definitely laughed when he put his ear up :shame:

fwiw, i also didn’t realize how big ovechkin was…granted comparing him heightwise to briere isnt the right way to compare, but he’s definitely taller than i expected a young russian kid to be…how big is malkin???

Malkin isn’t small either, nhl.com has him listed at 6’3"/195

The whole Ovechkin thing is getting blown way out of proportion. Yes, it was a dumb move, ovechkin knew he messed up, and briere got his payback, so its over. Time to move on IMO…