Buffalo Marathon - May 24th

Post up if you are in or not. I’ll try to keep an official list of speeders who are participating. Also, put down if you are running a half or full. After the race, post up your times.

Runners:

1. evolve - Half

Should I do the half? I haven’t been very motivated lately haha

DO IT

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d6/unsecured/media/196217268/196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen.jpg

I think that If i tried to run that far at this point in my life, I would DIE.

THIS WILL NOT MAKE IT PAST 10 POSTS. ------- for serious though, i know you’ve been training your ass off for this. :tup: & GL.

Do they have an option to let you drive alongside and point and laugh? If so, I am SO DOWN.

here come all the lazy mofo’s

ok, from here down, I am deleting OT posts

Sup man I didn’t even know this was coming up. I will ask off for work tomorrow and fly home for the weekend. I will do the half with you brah. <3 As long as this goes well I really think you should come run the seattle one with me June 27th. Also do you need any training help? Not really for a half but going over 18 is when it starts getting tricky.

I’m down for a 1/10th. :gotme:

I am tellin ya 13 is not hard as long as you go at a nice and comfortable pace. Even if you have exercised educed asthma you should not be running fast enough for it to matter. Stop being a bitch and we will go out drinking after.

Forget the asthma, I’m a bitch.

lol me + distance running = epic fail.

I’m with Fry.

Good luck, Geehee.

Word, I was gonna call u tonight or somethin for some tips <3

http://www.buffalomarathon.com/

register by 4/1 and get a free shirt!

Meh for 13 miles you dont really have to do anything as long as you have a decent training program. Just hydrate very well not only the day before but my trick is to plow down 3-4 glasses of water and a load of pretzels at around 2-3AM. Energy gels work but for 13 miles not really necessary. Same with hydrating during if your mouth is dry go for it but if you are well hydrated you dont need to.

last day to register for the cheaper price!

Not going to be in this event… wont be ready in time :frowning:

after having back issues ~3+ weeks ago and not running since, I made it my bitch @ 2:03:47 (unofficial). Could be 30-60 seconds quicker once I get the official times.

Next topic: proper care for chaffed nipples…

Congrats bro that is not a bad time at all! ow fly out here and run the Seattle FULL marathon on June 27th with me. Dude chaffed nips ehh? Might as well stamp NEWB on your face. LOL