BYAHHH heres a stretch vid for the gangsters

mount your own stretched tires so you can role like a gangster

And the purpose of doing this is what?

1.You save shit load of money on tires.

1. You can tuck the wheels in even further.

2. More surface contact.

well if you have a FWD car it probly doesn’t concern you. I just thought it was a neat vid you can buy those things for 100 bucks. The main reason for running stretched tires is to run wider rims that are more than flush and also it allows you to slam the sin out of your car withoout running 7 inch wide rims

well if you have a FWD car it probly doesn’t concern you. I just thought it was a neat vid you can buy those things for 100 bucks. The main reason for running stretched tires is to run wider rims that are more than flush and also it allows you to slam the sin out of your car withoout running 7 inch wide rims[/quote]
Yeah, not actually a hundred bucks. It’s probs like $500. That vid is a 225 on a 10.5. Too big of a stretch IMO. It sure looks like that thing makes mounting a lot easier though.

You’d be able to do the same thing for about 10 bucks, all you need is some sort of flammable gas like hairspray and a lighter.

Because handeling is over rated right ?

i love those wheels.

i dont get what you mean, how would it make it handel bad? :roll:

i dont get what you mean, how would it make it handel bad? :roll:[/quote]

tire fold is overrated

its funny because no one caught on to that
(handle)

my buddy had 205 on 8 inch, and they were strecheda fair bit, then they wore out all funny and ripped a hole along the inside of the tire about half way around. then he got a flat and scratched his rim :roll: . smrt guy i know

Mostly its used on drift cars anyways. I think 235 on 9.5 is perfect! IMO No stretch = lame wheel fitment

I have said it before, and ill say it again. That vid is pizziimp, and so is keeplabs! I may be putting a 215/35r18 on a 9.5 soon…not sure if it will work…we will see…haha.

hahahaa wasn’t it you that was saying 215 on a 9 is a pussy stretch??? that extra half inch is sooo much better hahaha?? hypocritical bastard! but I really dont understand why it wouldn’t work?

Make sure you stay away from the curbs after you do.

Make sure you stay away from the curbs after you do.[/quote]

I stay away from curbs either way…if u cant stay away from curbs maybe you should learn how to drive??

hahahaa wasn’t it you that was saying 215 on a 9 is a pussy stretch??? that extra half inch is sooo much better hahaha?? hypocritical bastard! but I really dont understand why it wouldn’t work?[/quote]

Its such low profile im not sure it will work. I think the 215 you had was higher profile, which makes it a lot easier to stretch and less stretched looking. Although 215 on a 9 is still pretty good, the lower profile is what gives the crazy stretched look…i was just buggin ya anyways. A 35 plus stretch may be too short…just make sure i run a lot of tire pressure i guess… :lol:

EDIT: Come to think of it i think i will put those tires on tomorrow and burn em off at d-sport…just for you baby… :stuck_out_tongue:

theres a way easier way to do this… it’s called ether :smiley: … or any other flammable aerosol but ether works best!

DAMNIT, thats what i was gonna do and post a video of it…“Keeplabs: Eat My Shorts, This Is How We Do!!”

explain to me how you have more surface contact on a narrower tire :lol: