C0ck sucking in the FS forums

Can we maybe do something about all the useless “Ive seen this car/product and youd be insane to not buy it” style comments being made in the FS forums?

This board tries to enforce the no bump for 7 day rule yet they allow the useless jerking off replies to clutter the sellers post. Do we really care if someone tells us how great a deal we are supposedly getting? I dont think so, thats for us to decide.

Im just tired of seeing 20 posts in a sellers topic and none of them have to do with actual interest. Look around at any other board and boasting is rarely tolerated.

They’re free bumps and annoy me just as much. Deleting their post
isn’t going to make the bump go away.

It’s true, people do enjoy riding the cock every now and then. Beats me why :dunno:

I try my best to keep it clean…

I couldnt agree with you more. There should be some serious policing towards this totally unofficial posting. I should also add that after viewing NEO for several months, Ive come to the conclusion that they’re is a much higher maturiry level in tact. Im by no means saying SON is a bad sight, but rather have many members stuck in the infant stage and not coming out to soon.

On another note, our tuning branch belongs to some real good forums ie; GTR UK, GTR CA, 7-TUNE and all of them contain a very well developed scheme. Definately something that can be learned from.

Cheers in advance,
Adam

I think the most disturbing part is that often the uhh … cock riding is not true.

When one guy posts something for sale, and the people giving free bumps are all his friends, it’s really misleading.

Bullying newbs into buying something they don’t need or that is utter trash to begin with is shady.

I agree.

I agree with this, I’ve seen these posts myself and I can swear by them, 100% mint. You’d be dumb not to buy them… errr notice them…err :?

Ya, it is getting quite annoying though seriously

James

Very Correct,

A good deal sells its self, comments like “some one buy this” seem to take away from the car/product itself, are heavily baised and ends up sounding like a sale is secretly being pushed.

Its the whole reverse psychology senario. :slight_smile: