Calabogie HPDE-Club Race July 17-19th

I signed up to go and paid… But I need to cancel. I forgot it’s one of my best friend’s bachelor party that weekend. DJ, how do I cancel? =(

contact the registrar on the registration page --thanks for the donation!
Sorry–got lazy --Contact Dieter Kostron --dkostron AT Rogers DOT com
phone number is 613-836-1515 call before 9:30 P.M. EDT

OR --Get all your friends to have the bachelor party in Canada --the strip clubs are much better.
AND you can have GREAT Canadian Beer --and racing—which as Tom ( or hemingway) will tell you is a real “man’s” sport.

I will be attending
but
I need to buy a car first.

Ive been waiting for this. WHats tlarhe difference in seat time between the novice and regular 2 day? Can i always have an instructor in the car? When do i have to sign up by?

WIN! :number1

No go for me yet again, I’ll be in NC on vacation 10th-19th

I would guess that the novice(less than 2-days track time) is only to entice new people to come to the event. I assume that the track time is the same. Either way you are a novice and therefore should sign up for the novice class, you can always get signed off to move up a class while you are there.

…in the end it doesn’t matter because you won’t go

Jeff is correct about the track time. No difference between the Novice and the Regular student 2 day. The Ottawa chapter is pretty new and is trying to build up their program. We agreed to it --hoping we could also entice someone like yourself to try it out.

Hopefully he is wrong about the second part.

OBX? Where at?

I got a house on Cape Hatteras a couple years ago.

Days go like this:

-Wake up
-Get hammered on screwdrivers/bloody mary’s/high balls/‘cream sodas’ as we called them (ginger ale and rum)
-Go kayaking out behind the house in the marsh
-go back in the house, get more hammered
-walk across street in front of house to beach, bring beer.
-swim, get hammered, dont die
-go home, clean up, go to bar, get hammered
-invite locals back to house, get rowdy, hammered
-pass out
repeat

My graduation present is a track event. As long as its not more than 7-8 hours away im doing it.

Excellent choice.

Calabogie is about 5-6 hours from Albany. Depends on which way you go and how fast you drive ( or if you are towing)

PASSPORTS or PASSPORT CARD or ENHANCED NYS license are REQUIRED to get back in the USA as of JUNE 1st 2009.

:facepalm It isnt a track day thread without a couple of posts like this.

It’s kind of hard to participate without a car.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the situation, Kramerbuccs.

WHO is actually coming besides the obvious regulars? …Nobody. :retardclap

At least I don’t go around saying I’m getting a cammed, full suspension, E36 M3 for $15.5 and then buy a stock 1988 Toyota MR2 for $6.5k. :rofl

Im coming, whether I can manage to scrape funds together, or just to come and help out

JClark are you still coming to Mid-Ohio?

I’m here now actually. Kickass weather and my car is sorta working finally. WOo!

good luck ,dont fry the tires :lol

Already did. The track keeps changing and we couldnt nail the pressures at first. It was crazy loose the first race. I’ll post video of me sliding over T7 as viewed from behind me.

lololol…good luck ,i see the exp got ya there ok

what happened why didnt ya bring it up to get fixed