Calabogie: Sunday, July 29th

Mile (spd-dmn), Walter (wiltzor), Dustin (Hurricane), and myself are going to be hitting up Calabogie this Sunday to watch the races all day. Sasha is racing this day also.

Anyone plan on going???

Where is this? Calabogie I mean.

Who the hell is Mile?

LOL c’mon, was that really neccessary?

Gonad is a post whore.

http://www.zallow.com/picard.jpg

I’m too funny for my own good eh.

Calabogie is out by Ottawa, I can’t wait. The track is supposed to be DIRTY!

Oh shit, that’s far.

If thats the case I hope sasha brought his Hankook’s:

Holy shit.

Amazing day today. Thanks to Sasha for putting on an absolutely fantasmagarifficallytastic show.

Here’s a taste:

Great day, awesome track, amazing race!

Thanks for coming out guys i’m glad you had fun! The car worked fantastic all weekend, despite spitting a bit of water after running high boost for 40min (but we expected that would happen - stock headgasket?), the car was AWESOME. we got the alignment and shocks set perfect on saturday and the car was rotating like a champ.

The race with the corvette was amazing, too bad that kamakazi pass didnt work out otherwise it would have been one for the record books!

Hopefully sandras still ok after overheating that much and i’m sure she is because she always takes a dirty good beating. Time to fix the bent wheel.

And that picture is likely the best pic of my car ever. love it John thanks man.

How was the cottage?

The cottage was amazing we had an awesome weekend and I’m BURNT AS HELL - I’m at work looking like a moron with my sleeves rolled up to my shoulders on a collared shirt - it hurts too much to put them down :smiley:

Props go to Mike (spd-dmn) for the pics! As always, he took some amazing shots.

We got video of almost every pass, but stupid me got thirsty and decided to get a drink and right when I sat back down before I got the camera going again is when you went for the kamikaze pass - it was a sight to see I tell ya - it’s too bad the enkei’s got mulched :frowning: Out of curiosity because we were debating… which arm(s) bent on the passenger rear?

Thanks got putting on a good show… that was just crazy

heres a few more from mike from this weekend:

I’m not sure, it may have been the actual hub itself bent

Just another note, anyone who hasn’t gone out to see Sasha race is missing out - it’s not the boring shit you see on TV. Sasha is an exciting driver, by far more exciting than any of the other drivers out there that day.

We got to see some huge high speed dorifto, hugeeeee flames and the most psychopathic kamikaze pass between an FD RX7 and a C5 Vette. Sasha got sandwiched between the two cars just before the corner - BOTH OF THEM WIPED OUT and Sasha took off like a rocket on the other side of the corner, seemingly unharmed. The next lap he was in first place by at least a couple of seconds but I guess the crash ended up getting the best of him soon after that.

On top of all of this, watching a 240 walk all over every single of the 25+ cars (not sure how many exactly) out there, all fully prepped race cars… it’s just something you have to see to understand.

When Sandra is behaving, Sasha just plain eats them alive. Even the 500+ horsepower viper and vette can’t touch her.

Geezus…

It still seemed to be rolling properly just with silly toe and camber.

Pics would be interesting :smiley:

sasha you should update your sig with that pic… something like this (yes, im bored at work)

http://jammin.jshost.ca/sasha-sequence.jpg

(if you want that one go ahead, i saved high-res too just in case)

damn i missed out, when is the next event for you sasha??

thanks dude :slight_smile: yea i should update my sig for sure

by hub bending i mean inboard of the wheel bearing. not the spinny part, but the part where all the arms bolt up to. it is very possible that that bent rather than the arms or subframe