California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

I dont smoke but I think it would be cool to go in a store and buy some weed with friends, I love the smell of it.

wow

Holy FUCK!

I will never work out untill is it legal on a federal level… They already have dist. centers all over and they get raided/closed by the DEA all the time

That would be some sh!t.

Ib4govtweedishitandpplstillbuyonthestreetjustlikegovtcheese

true, state cant make a law going against a federal law. plus it would result in more traffiking, which would lead to more people in prison which would equal more tax money going to prison. the whole idea is terrible.

and its not like cali is making weed legal? it was just an idea to put on the ballot… it wasnt even proposed or put forth or even passed.

Holy crap. If the weed they’re selling looks like that… I might make a trip. hahaha.

hahaha, its time to bring back hemp to drastically drop our dependency on big oil.

you wouldnt be able to bring anything across borders so you would have to stay there. and im sure you would have to be a resident in order to buy it, or it may be like drinking in canada, but if you cross borders with any residue or other shit your basically fucked

Yeah but it’s not like they have border control between California and Nevada. I’m not gonna have to go through checks, because I’ll still be in the states.

Or just pack it really good in your suitcase. I brought Absinthe back from Eupore in a green tinted water bottle in my backpack, and everything was fine.

say goodbuy to californias IQ level and hello to more crime,less control and 50% more high school dropouts.congrats

goodbye*

and there will be a significant decrease in crime if this happens

:word: I was thinking the same thing, that shit looks pretty good.

sorry thought you lived in buffalo, im sure they would make it not as easy as it seems to get

Since it’s at 33% already how much worse can it get?

Without my calculator handy, I’d say there’s another 67% we can get knocked out.

California is so cliche

its starts selling weed, drops outta high school, and all to stick it to the “man”

i hate drugs… somebody link the other thread lol

screw marijuana, they need to legalize hemp nationally. D you realize the industrial uses of hemp and how profitable it is to grow?