Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

My Xbox shit the bed, Error 74 with black screen of death.

Wont see ya guys for a while.

Ps3 patch… Eliminated ammo glitch I guess… Private match glitch, prestige glitch. The 1887s were “balanced”. In other words, they are shitty… Useless and a waste to run around with them now.

WHAT!!..Ive been looking forward to getting them and having them be awesome… :frowning:

Yeah man… It’s shitty. I had a lot of fun with them until last night. I would keep nearly a 2 to 1 kdr since I got them… Last night, I was going 1 to 2 kdr… I looked up what they did with the patch and read that. Got pissed, rocked my ak47 and kept above a 1:1 kdr… All that does is promote camping. It’s fucking gay.

Just prestiged. I miss my guns.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/RRoD.png

I had a 31 kill streak over the weekend.

Nice I went 28-8-0 last night on xbox. best yet. Whats your online name

Yea, it was more luck then anything that got me such a high kill streak.

I’m Jason192

I’ve been going after all the titles over the past few weeks, and let me tell you what a PITA.

ALL of my stats have gone down as I’ve chased after titles. My KTD went down from 2.1 to 1.79, accuracy went down a %, wins from 1.05 to 1.01 it’s crazy.

But the few specialty, rare, pain in the ass titles that the 13 year olds that play for 29 hours a day still don’t have made it worth it.

1000 UAV’s title is killing me right now, and get a 10 kill streak without any killstreaks equipped was hard and heart pumping, but I’ve managed that in a day.

Me and Vlad rape shit.

I started playing TDM and now I realize how you guys have such high KDRs. Its easy when all you have to do is kill em and not capture anything.

That we do chief

That we do :lol

It’s still harder when it seems when everybody else is out to get you as well.

But yes, it’s easier then certain other game types where I had to play complete challanges. My KTD took a hurting after.

However, some game types were extremely easy to rack up kills just covering your area.

I’m starting to suck alot less.

AUG HBAR BLING+red dot sight+front grip+stopping power pro=ending bitches lives.

A lil AA-12 to back it up and BAP BAP BAP.

I’ve been saying this for awhile. The AUG is very good. I used that my first time around for awhile. Without the grip its a bit inaccurate though.

Demolition is one.

Yeah man, shit tears em up.

I like that, or the SCAR w/noob tube.

The other night I unlocked the thermal scope for the AUG…shit is so not cash, ripped it off after one match.

Here’s what I like to use:

M4
ACR (Badass)
AUG HBAR
I used the RPD for awhile, but put it down.

HC Headquaters is where its at!

P90 works well too.