Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

infinite care packages, i dont know how you havent run into it. I see it almost every game

Just put cold blooded on :ponder

cool story comrade

guys here is my call of duty name drift350z on ps3 im always playing at night

just got another nuke, yeeeeeeeerp
52-7-13 on scrapyard
nuke 1 score

nuke 2 score

oh shit thats you… i’ve been sitting on your invite for like 3 weeks now… i’ll add ya to the list… i play almost everynight with a few people on here

yea son add me im on now

I ran into it lastnight. I don’t typically play that much, once or twice a week at most.

care package glitch sucks, actually, any glitch sucks

Is this Care Package Glitch on box or PS3? I use PS3 and haven’t run into it and I play pretty often. Actually I have never played in a hacked lobby at all. Glitches on the other hand are inherent in the game, such as the elevator glitch, wall glitches, etc.

xbox, it WAS on PS3 but got fixed.

I am going to prestige tonite for the first and only time!

I am wondering if I should prestige or not. Is it really worth it? I am only a couple of levels away from 1st Prestige but I am contemplating prestiging or just staying at 70. Hmm

Im doing it for the titles and the other challanges other than that.

I’m going to Prestige 10.

Almost 4 now.

I’m not going to prestige just yet, but I will prolly soon.

First prestige is well worth it, every other one is not.

If you keep prestiging every time you reach level 70, all the challanges that got some accumulation like “get 1000 care packages” will be be reset, and you will never get to complete the challenge unless you stay at 70 for a little while.

I prestiged once to open up a ton more challenges, but now I’m not prestiging again as long as I have challenges that are “in progress”, and this will take a while. -1000 air strikes, 1000 helicopters, 50,000 damage with riot shield, 1000 headshots with M16, 500 helicopters with the Javelin etc.

I am getting to 10, then I will finish all the challenges.

It’s best to use the combination of presteiging and completing challanges. For example, I don’t even use any other guns other than the sniper and M16, the combination of the two allows me to nearly max them out by the time I reach lvl70, then onto other guns.
This way I don’t lose any accumulation towards gun challenges.

I’ve got all the basics done.
I’ve got all the operations done.
Nearly all the challanges for perks besides the ones I didn’t even start or won’t bother to start 'till next prestige.
and quite a few of others are nearly done.

Yesterday I maxed out my 50 grenade kills and 30 cooked grenade kills to get the titles and emblems.
No I think I need 30 paybacks, and it’s onto semtex next.

Vlad u going to be on tonite???