Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I’ll try, most likely will later in the PM.

Lately my goal was to get a title for each time I was online.

Just picking one and going after it.

Ill be on around 8.

i will be on around 11 drift350z on ps3 hit me up

where can u find out how to earn each title?

NVM found the wiki page

Just complete challanges.

There are very few titles that are not gotten by listed challanges.

Sorry i got off in a rush yesterday i had some internet issues.

First time playing with some of you lastnight. It was fun even though I was playing like absolute garbage.

Ahhh were you Jason132 or something of that nature?

Yea, you killed me like 894375 times

Just an FYI… my brother was playing on my name last night, that’s why I didn’t respond to your invites.

Throwing the game on sub base for us was awesome. The other team was PISSED! :rofl

Well I FINALLY broke down and bought an X-Box with MW2 yesterday, and god damn Im addicted :lol. Idk why I didnt buy one earlier. Its gonna be a LONG time before I prestige, or even get fn perks. Im only a level 18 or 19 right now :lmao

I know there is a thread for this, but Im mad lazy, my gamer tag is ALLGO5OH if anyone wants to play, just lemme know who the hell it is haha

:rofl :rofl

Check the thread for XBL gamertags. I’m on whenever Cossey txts me and tells me people are playing.

Jclark i meant to add you last night, Adam ill send you a friend request tonite.

Im still saying we need to have a shift free for all

Wasssa soo funnyyy? :lol

Sounds good buddy!

I think you’re on my list already?

If Vlad’s playing I’m going to be semtex suicide bomber just to piss you guys off.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Had a bunch of 8yr old kids calling me a faggot when I did that. That and they hate my noob-tube equiped Scar:lol

You must’ve played all night, it took me a week to get that far. :lol

I already hate your noob tube equipped Scar.

We’ll play serious if the game is close but if we’re up by more than 10 kills, it turns into a shit show.