Can police laser two cars at once??

I thought he was telling me to admit and agree that I was going 84 when I know for a fact I wasnt… He might do that, but I wont… If I was going 74 and got pulled over for 74 I would, and have in the passed admitted to it…

Why anyone would ever mouth off to a cop is beyond me. I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 55 on Route 85 last summer and ended up talking to the guy for 15 mins about cars. No ticket. Most of them are cool, but if you go shooting your mouth off becuase you think you’re a “leader”, of course they’re gunna ticket you.

because they abuse there power you dumb ass… The guy was down talking my car, telling me he didnt believe my cruise control was on and to show me the button and when I told him I know what a laser is he asked me how, I said I used to know a trooper in clifton park and he told me I dont actually know the trooper… are you fucking kidding me? Your telling me who I do and dont know???

Fuck out of here, just because your a cop doesnt mean Im going to treat you any different then a homeless bum on the street and your retarded to not do the same… Cops are NOT special, they are like every other person NOT in law enforcement.

Respect goes both ways.

Really? A “leader”? Give me a break, man. Carrying yourself in that manner and mouthing off to a cop doesn’t mean you’re a leader

So you’re recommending that everyone who gets pulled over and grilled by a cop as to why they were speeding should act like an asshat and be disrespectful? On what planet does this make someone a leader?

you catch more flies with honey then you do with vinegar.

lol, isn’t the saying “bees”?
Edit: You catch more flies with shit then you do vinegar lol

i’ve always heard it as flies. huh…

googled it, it goes both ways apparently

nope but im not going to be a little bitch and shut my mouth when hes insulting me, im going to say whats on my mind, like I would anybody else… Pretty much what im getting at is I dont treat one person different from the rest no matter there job title, by reading your posts you think cops are more special then us.

I would just never let a fragile ego get dictate how I acted towards a cop or anyone else for that matter. Who gives a shit if a traffic cop thinks you don’t know how to use cruise control?

The fact I named a state trooper that used to be friends with my father in clifton park and he told me, no, you dont know him is what made me angry… like…seriously dude? lol

I fuck with cops all the time… when they ask if I have any questions I ask them every possible question there is…

That’s a great tactic, act like a complete disprespecful dick towards the cop then try to name drop a trooper. How’d that work out for you again?

Dude, you seem like a smart guy… Your job title says your a smart guy… But your looking rediculously dumb right now…

IT IS BECAAUUUSEEEEEEE OF HIS RESPPOONNSEESSSS TOO MYY NORMAL AND RESPEEECCTTTFULLL COMMENTS THAT I ACTED LIKE A DICK HEAD…

Do you think right off the bat I just out of no where for no reason started being a douche? Noo motherfucker, I acted nice and polite and every nice and polite thing I said, I got a negative and wise ass response back… He then left and went into his police car, wrote me a ticket and 10 minutes later while explaining the ticket is when I started being an asshole…

:skid

Btw, lol at cossey getting a 57 in a 55.

man you love thta little guy.

yeah thats pretty funny.

A few years ago when I bought the SS I was racing a STI and a cop clocked us. It was like midnight on a week night. The STI hit a side road and the cop ended up getting me.

96 in a 55. He had a nice conversation to me about my car. He told me he was trying to get the other car but he didnt know where he went, so he settled on me. He told me to be careful and show up to court and he will drop all charges.

I showed up to court on my date, and he dropped all charges. That was my last ticket.

Uh, they can make you appear in court, detain you and make you pay money.

I think it’s fair to say they are “more special” than you.

Acting like a dick never helps anybody. Covering your ego clearly worked out well for you.

Considering you protect your ego in bars and get in meaningless fights in bars that result in nothing positive I can see where you are coming from.

Whatever floats your boat man.

Rest of us will act respectful and polite and keep being let go, which will only make you look worse when he pulls you over and you don’t act like the rest of us.

There are two sides to every story, you told us yours. I’m sure he wasn’t acting like a dick for no reason and he has his own story to tell.