Canadian bastards cant do anything right

why do we do it all wrong?

the right way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w4bqfGdFLg

yay for jesse…

S13 coupes are even uglier in black and white

jesse should have my kids

S13 couple make me hot even in the complete dark.

mmmmmm 3 somes

If Canadian drift events were that entertaining to watch I would probably attend them.

damn those guys are good

thoes guys are flippin good, talk about angle. i didnt even think that angle was possible.
and yea it shows how shit canadian drifting is. but i still go :stuck_out_tongue:

edit
that track also looks slick as shit

it does look really wet on that track. like soaking, and in the upper part of the corner the pavement is shaped differently looks like its for grip? im not sure

but thats unbelievable those guys are ridicules

thats video game angle

I just like the song

lol I was just gonna say, awesome soundtrack.

Them’s some mad skillz though…

how do you guys think they become good!!! practice!! practice!! practice!!!. How are we going to compete with the best if we can not practice as much? We need more events in toronto were we can practice.

considering the tracks we have are nothign similar to that it will never happen. That first corner is a 70kmph corner max and is tight compared to tmp which is entered in very top of second or middle of third which is more like 85-90km. That course flows in one slide where tmp has a lot of straights.

there are lots of events in the toronto area. People are just too lazy to drive to them.

i was going to say the exact same thing…

hey guys, notice how people who know how to drift actually start drifting before the turn?

yea.

jesse, ignore this statement - everyone else please take note.

note also the new 50-over law also has a clause about drifting…

wooot chokidori…and i love the ebrake within the drift… riding the wall…

the dmcc ppl cant even drift like these ppl do …