Capital Ca$h for Gold LOLZ

This is how I look at it, not saying you’re at fault, but objectively this is why I think this shit’s a big deal to them:

Whether you tell customers how much it weighs or not is irrelevant if you’ve told one person the weight, which you admitted you’ve done. Before or after the sale is also an irrelevant detail. The calibration of your scale is also irrelevant, as well as the fact that you don’t buy solely by weight. If you don’t have a certified scale or whatever the fuck(I’m sure you can’t recalibrate the certified ones), you can change the accuracy of it in 30 seconds(say you need a 5 gram weight to calibrate it, well use an 8 gram weight instead, done). Now I’ll tell you why that’s all irrelevant in your case. You buy your gold based on a bunch of qualities. If you tell one person that their gold weighs 10 grams because they asked, that person used that information in their decision to sell to you regardless of the fact that it’s not the only factor, that you even wanted to tell them, or that no one where in your store does it claim anything about the correlation of weight of gold and amount paid. The point is, if ONE person used the weight you told them in their decision to sell, the law probably states that you need a certified scale or else it would be way too easy to rip people off and you could fuck people on a case to case basis. I say probably because how the fuck would I know but logically that would be a good consumer protection law and I’m sure you’re in trouble because of something along those lines. If you never ever told anyone the weight ever and they never even saw the scales, than I think you’d be good because it was never used in the seller’s decision process, only yours.

Just think about it completely objectively. Don’t think about how honest you are or how you’ve never ripped anyone off, or how you never tell customers the weights, whatever put that aside, and just think how easily you COULD scam people operating in this way. And, no offense, but not feeling responsible for something on the website of your own business is a little ignorant, no?

I’m sure you got a good lawyer to help, but hopefully they’re not just trying to set an example out of you. I haven’t read the whole thread, but from what I read, they’re not filing a criminal case. It kinda makes me wonder if that is because they don’t have sufficient proof, so they’re settling for a civil case.

They are just trying to set an example of him, and thats not fair. We all know that the news has to keep there ratings up some way let’s wait until the verdict comes out. In this state we are innocent until proven guilty.

Honestly though, it’s not like this is getting huge attention, which is good for Dave. It won’t even be on TU’s main page tomorrow.

…and many of us are behind Dave 100% regardless of what the news is reporting.

I honestly hope not, but then again I was before a fucking MURDER and fatal car crash the last two days on tv smh. I didnt even go into work the last two days because so many people are asking about it… Almost all of them understood after I explained but regaurdless it sucks… I feel like I cant go to the store without being looked at…

Dave , we had are fallouts and bullshit . But all that aside good luck man , I have bought shit from with no issues and I trust lance . Just stay calm and don’t lose it ! U do and there gonna pray on it kid . Id say I would sighn a affadavitte but my record is shit as well lol

word + 1

dave doesn’t piss off his customers or have any horror stories, mr redline is a dick and has more than enough stories

sooo i guess that’s what is so different

Well it prolly was because it was a white person murdered lol.

I stopped reading at page two…but I think its funny that noone knows the facts but automatically assume he is guilty of something because the news says he is or hes charged with something when it hasn’t been proven one way or the other.

I also find it funny that people who in other conversations would talk about taking government regulation out of citizens lives are now saying he needs state approved
scales…no, unfortunatley you should probably get more than one opinion when trading in jewelry i thought that was common sense but apparently when your strapped for cash trading in your grandmothers holocaust ring you don’t think of these things…

And last, i find it hilarious that people who are probably pro-privacy from the gov’t are in this case saying he should offer his scales up if he has nothing to hide…no,if he doesn’t legally need to show inspectors something I wouldn’t either even if they were totally legit.

PS i don’t know him from adam but he isn’t immediatly guilty because the news or the gov’t charge him with something.

SCAMMER!!!

i’ve never done business with him, nor do i intend to, but given the “shift facts”

he is a total waste of life and should be hanged.

or we can continue worrying about whats important in our lives, like taking dumps and reading GM High-tech performance with articles that include Redline Motorsports :tongue

This should get interesting :popcorn

its a joke. just feeding into the stupid comments in here.

oh ps. im happy to see your dog was found.

Thanks. Who is this?

a concerned citizen. luckily its only a troy ounce and not an albany ounce. i hear they give you more for your money than those guys in troy do :skid

Dave I don’t really know ya man but I can’t help but respect someone that is a fucking BOSS.

Love your attitude and the lack of fucks given. People can just fuck off.

I think I’ll go to my local car dealership and try trading my car in for KBB value…and when they don’t give me what the book says, maybe the state can get involved there too? I mean afterall it is my choice if I want to take their offer or not, right? Just because a source says something is of a certain value, we should expect that value offered to us? GTFO. Take it or leave it.

licking windows

holy late to the party batman.

$3,000 settlement fine, nice job on the attorney’s part.