Capital Ca$h for Gold LOLZ

That’s bullshit, he shouldn’t have had to pay a fucking DIME.

it’s all good, not going to complain on a mesily $3k when the outcome could have been alot worse… What pissed me off was the dumb cunt bitch from channel 13 STILL trying to make me look like a crook… I literally wanted to smack the shit out of her… It’s ok though as im working with the times union to retaliate as they are the only ones that see my side of the story and think this is absolutely rediculous.

Upstate, where did you see/hear the outcome?

Upstate is an attorney IIRC so I’m sure he heard it through the grapevine.

news crews were at the scene so i assumed he saw it on tv, but i was looking and couldnt find anything.

If you’re good with it, that is all that matters. Use the T/U to rip them apart…

$3k is still nonsense, but Dave will still pay the shit because he’s an honest dude. Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

word I didn’t know crews were there, I haven’t seen anything on TV about it yet either.

better to take the $3k rather then go to trial and risk having to pay the full amount even if the chances of loosing are slim to none…

thanks buddy, its friends like you that keep me going… “bro hug”

The paper isn’t going to publish an article that makes the government look bad. Should have paid attention in school, moron.

I did. I paid attention in my D.A.R.E class as well, Go fuck yourself.

Big +1

Dave I am glad to see you make out well enough on this one. I was honestly worried about you for a min there… but like I said from the beginning and many others did too… your logic and honestly was behind you the entire time, it was just a matter of the letter of the law agreeing with you.

I would put a giant sign up in the shop: “Scales are for fat people and tractor trailers, not wheelers and dealers!” :rofl

Hilarious:rofl:rofl:rofl

Donny y u mad man?

Tyrone Biggums, not mad man. You just act like a knucklehead too much.

Haha I know, don’t mean any harm by it. You’re good in my book

Not an attorney, a lobbyist. I know a shit ton of people in McCoy’s office and county government, was talking to one this morning and asked what was going on with the case and he told me. I was actually hoping I’d heard it before you did and you’d learn your fate from Shift, ha.

That’s a big reduction from the $70K they initially charged. I actually think it makes them look bad to go and make a big press event about this and then a week later settle for less than 90% of what they originally sought. They knew they had a weak case though, because when I talked to them last week they were planning on going strong against you, so like I said before, nice job by your attorney.

Oh, my bad.

sorry Yo Rita… we win this time!

:lol Will +rep when I can again.

:rofl

:rofl