Capital Ca$h for Gold LOLZ

I was hoping there was going to be some magical unicorn story as to why Yo Rita posted this with such satisfaction, like “oh he screwed me” or something and he deserves this… but that doesn’t seem like the case… I’ve never heard anything negative about Capital Cash for Gold and am sure the media is doing their job and overreacting to try to get potential customers to stay away from the shop… people need to mind their own business.

Hopefully the charges will be dropped/ reduced and it won’t lead to other potential complications that comes along with being in the media light.

Haha exactly, anyone who knows gold, knows that being off 1/2 of a troy ounce (which is a gold “ounce”) is absolutely outrageous.

The real truth is Lance was scamming Dave when he wasnt looking… with super magic scale trickery.

Yorita!!! Really ??? Go back to being a housewife and stay out u only come on when there is drama and most of the time your stupid ass opinion is way off . Dave good luck dude with all this shit

People really need to mine their own business. Jesus.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

ignorant people ITT

RLPR’s to all the yoyo haters ITT hahah

Not so much ignorant just dumb people who belive what the media feeds em . This country is fueled by drama /sex/ and finger pointing most of the time the leaders as we will call them open it up and inject there thoughts is cause they themselves feel like there the man or woman " or both if there real special " . If it was a real big deal the whole place would be shut down and not only Dave would be in trouble . Also as of right now he isn’t under arrest just under the eye !!!

yea people just need to mind their own business. this got blown out of proportion because of a lot of hear say.

I don’t get it, if the stories are true he broke the law. But because he is liked the laws don’t matter?

I can understand defending his innocence, it does seem The guy has proveb himself to be truthful numerous times. I just don’t understand the mentality of “Who cares, the laws don’t apply cuz I like him”.

Best of luck in what happens, I don’t doubt that there is more to the sgory that we will hear once the verdict is given.

Not defending him cause I like him , I don’t know him at all really . But I do know the media hyped it all up and once again people blow it up I understand its local and we know him etc but in the grand scheme of things if they had anything on him they would of Hung him not toyed with him . But a certain few need to inject there retarted thinking again and twist it up . Honestly I don’t care but the whole guilty before proven innocent bullshit is old . I say this cause I have been in the system and know how it works , our justice system is fucked and people like them is what keeps it the way it is . Not every criminal is a asshole and being a criminal is only 1 bad decision away from anyone being one .

its just not fair because you got people talking like they know shit LOL straight idiots

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2B3lRkAgLQ[/ame]

There are people on BOTH sides talking like they know it all. There alwaya is on every controversial thread on shift and IMO that’s half the fun of this place. The taser gym incident and anything having to do with Redline are both perfect examples.

Does anyone know if we can go into the courtroom with a camera and zoom in on people while the trial is taking place?

I DO know it all and I know that 99% of what was said on the news is false.

https://p.twimg.com/ArhySQQCAAAq7qI.jpg

seems that the state/counties/whatever are trying to regulate pawn shops/cash for gold places out of business by making up new laws regarding them lately. I saw something on the news that some towns/cities require holding the shit for a certain amount of time and stuff like that, trying to regulate these places too much so theyll go out of business.

Danny McCoy is going to run with this. Best of luck to you.