car accident on 190 North bound

anybody comming from the bills game see the 4 car accident … ya the red sentra was me… i got a cracked wrist and the car is destroyed

i will post pic tommarow

that sucks…

good to hear that you’re ok, aside from your wrist…

i didnt see it, but i wondered why i was driving 10-20mph on I90 from buff->roch for 4 #$#$%$@^ hours

good to hear you made it out ok though

Damn…Was anyone under the influence by any chance??

nope all sober… the guy in the 2nd car was yelling at the trooper to test us she told him to shut up and get back in his car while she does her job

ooof well glad to know you are ok, you can always get another slab of metal with 4 wheels

your fault, whos? insurance moolah? sorry about your wrist, hope you had you neck and other thigns checked out.

By your great spelling I am going to assume it was your typing wrist, so were you in a Sentra?

Driving today sucked. I tried to stop at an intersection and started sliding. Then my brake pedalw went to the floor.:headbang: Red lights are optional anyways. Winter beater FTW!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/uid7405814

pics of damage

car is totaled… i still have like $11,000 to pay off on it

whos at fault

that is definitely FTL all the way around.

Hmm… all damage in the front, on a highway, I’m guessing you’re at fault. Pretty much regardless of what the car in front does by law you have to leave enough room to stop.

Consider yourself lucky you’re ok and let your insurance company deal with it. Going to be paying out for you and him, so expect some pretty high insurance rates for the next 3 years.

Was everyone in the truck you rear ended ok? Hopefully they’re not getting the magical neck pains today and talking to Joe’s dad.

buy the car back from insurance and sell it, or fix it and drive it, or fix it and sell it.

it’s a lot better option than taking a total loss

:frowning: sorry to hear that but glad your ok.

I dunno, that looks like a pretty hard hit. Looks like the top of the radiator is 1’ off of the ground.

Do both the front doors open and close properly? If not, it’s toast.

Otherwise buy it back, fix it, and throw a VE in there…

true

4 car accident… guy who was the 4th car swearved without braking… i had no idea people werer stopped until i had about 1 sec to stop…going 55 and hittng a suv was my way of stopping cause i had no time…both back doors open pass door opens drivers side does not… airbag came out… front frame is bent and cracked… guy bsaid it looked like to him that the block was moved also

this car is dead

new car come spring…and super high insurance

damn, glad to see ur ok… i did something that same to my first car but at 25 mph a

Wow… all those doors opening doesn’t give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the Sentra’s crash worthiness.