car accident on 190 North bound

same shit happened to me like 6 yrs ago getting off the 290 onto millersport for school, driving behind a station wagon, no brake lights or anything, then all of a sudden he swerves off the road into a snow bank, and bam, i hit the car that was at a dead stop in front of him that i never saw …

So you were the last car to pile in? I hope not. The last car in is responsible for all the cars in front.

I would take the Sentra’s 4 stars over the GTO’s crash test rating anyday.

I’ll take the GTO. Holden Monaro (same car, different badge) has a 4 star as well, and of all the crash stories I’ve seen over on ls2gto.com, I’ve never heard anyone say the doors popped open in a crash. Regardless of your star rating, if that’s happening on a simple single impact straight on crash like his, something isn’t designed right.

Neither have I.

Where did you read that?

aaaaand the ‘No shit sherlock’ award goes to…

Yeah, I misread his post about the damage. Re-reading it I see he means the doors still open, and the drivers side doesn’t. At first I thought he meant those 3 opened in the crash.

How many posts were there asking who was at fault? And as usual, the giant douche post goes to you, congrats. :tup:

yes i was 4th car

forgot to update this… i ended up not being at fault somehow… my rates on my GTP with the same comapny are actually like 10 dollers lower then on my sentra… insurance paid rest of loan on car excpet for about 200 dollers

cool beans glad your ok and everything seems to be working out good for you!

What the hell made you think of this thread 7 months later?

I read the preview and was like WTFBILLSGAME.

…So I posted.