Car/Garage Updates

I haven’t been around much given that I moved out to Rochester, got married, bought a house and have really been pretty busy with house work and career stuff. That being said, I finally got around to redoing the garage and purchasing something to live in there.

So while it’s nowhere near the build that JuicedZ4 is doing, it’s something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. It’s pretty much done, a few things to add yet, but I’m done for this year lol.

Start [FONT=Wingdings]à[/FONT] Finish below

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/2012/9.jpg

Then picked up the daily driver S60 turbo from Basil. Thanks again to David Basil for all the help.

That’s about it for updates!

Nicely done Jon.

Thanks man! :tup:

Ssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaweet.

Looks good :tup:

How do you like the flooring? Any pro’s or cons that you wouldnt think of now that you own it?

Looks fantastic! Definitely a night and day difference. I love the framed car pics with their corresponding plates, that’s cool :tup: any info on your past vehicles?

Pro’s:
1/3 of the cost that it would have cost me to redo the concrete + epoxy
Design your own floor
Easy to put down
12 year warranty

Cons:
I will let you know after winter (supposed to be ok though)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Thanks! and lol…most of the guys who have been around since the start of this forum and the one before could probably tell you.

The cars on the wall:
'93 Green Stealth Twin Turbo
'01 Yellow Vette Z51
'03 Blue S2000
'04 Silver GTO
'08 Red Evo X
'07 Pearl White G35 S

Good to see you back, Jon…always one of the good guys…

And a terrific job with the garage…

Tup… So awesome.

Love the floor!

Looking good!

:tup: sweet dude

Love the floor too, where did you get it from and what was the total cost if you dont mind sharing.

Bought it from bigfloors.com on a promotion I think…

Total cost of the floor was around $1000 for 21x22 worth of tiles

Ok will check it out…thanks. Looking to either go epoxy or what you did over the winter. I’m covering 38x26 of my garage floor and looking for it too last and a 12yr warranty sounds nice.

awesome job!
I wanna do this but im not sure how long I will be here so the $ into wont pay off IMO

Great transformation :tup:

You can always pick up the tiles when you move :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

thats true!
what about pulling in with snow and it melting on the floor. will it get between the cracks and get trapped under the tiles?
if so, did you prep the floor?

just saw the pics on the walls with the plates. are all those your cars? if so awesome idea

I didn’t prep the floor and that was part of the reason for going with the tile. I’m sure some snow will get in between the cracks, but I’m confident that things will be fine. (ask me after winter lol)

And yes, the plates and pictures were my previous cars :slight_smile: