Car Insurance Opinion

+1, was at state farm for years, cheap with the motorcycle insurance. But I saved saved about 45% switching to allstate a few months ago…

Wait… why is your insurance so high anyways?

You have driven a “fast” car in how many years?

And, I wouldn’t have expected that the lesbowagon is too high in the riskpool.

I had 2 cars on it when I still had the eclipse so I was paying about 1000 every year for the lesbo wagon. Once the Eclipse came off, they changed my rates so it’s time to reinvestigate. They should go down even more when I turn… gasp 30 in July… :spank:

See, when I had an agent I missed the convienence of a 1-800 shop, where I basically had 1000’s of agents all working 24/7.

If I had questions or wanted to make changes when I had an agent I had to call him M-F, 9-5, and sometimes wait for a call back.

With Geico I make my changes via the web when ever I want. If I have a question I call anytime and someone is there. If I want to see what it will do to my insurance to trade the Expedition in on a Murano it’s just a couple clicks, where with my agent it was a phone call and “I’ll get back to you in a bit”.

All the years that I had Geico, I never once talked to a live person (IIRC)… never needed to. I appreciate that.

Of course, if I needed to, I could have.

AllState was actually a decent amount cheaper than Geico for me and so far their service is awesome. Have them for both car and home insurance.

True never thought of it that way…

I should get a quote from Geico on car + homeowners insurance, never did find out how much the whole shebang get’s me pound for pound. Wonder how difficult it is for them to changeover with my escrow thru my mortgage provider.

I have progressive and they have always been great to me.