car not going into gear

when i start up my car,it won’t go into gear at all.replaced clutch master and slave cylinder also bleed it properly too.Checked the fork it seems to be fine.could it be i need to adjust my clutch pedal?Before i had this problem i noticed it was hard to get into fist,second and third sometimes.also noticed the slave was stuck when i got home.help me out

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

what does the FSM mean by this

pedal height 186-196 (7.32-7.72)

pedal free play
(backlash at clevis) 1.0-3.0 (0.039-0.116)

clearence between pedal stopper rubber and threaded end of clutch interlock switch 1.0-2.0 (0.039-0.079

• measured from surface of melt sheet to pedal pad

I’m not sure about the clutch pedal but inspect your clutch fork, pivot ball.
If those are ok then it could be your throw bearing, most likely it was put in wrong or isnt sitting on the clips right.

Does it squeal at all when u press the clutch in while running?
If it does then throw out bearing is seized.

If not there’s obviously a problem in the clutch for assembly, your slave being stuck open is a give away and thar happens when the slave extends too far out because there’s no contact with the bearing and pressure plate.

Try move the clutch fork around yourself and listen to any clunking or if you notice stiffness in the play.

order pilot bushing and throwout bearing for 240sx, remove tranmission. Properly reinstall both. Voila, problem fixed. Bleed clutch.

moved the clutch fork around with the slave out. no stiffness in play at all.slave does extend to far though

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

dylan what is the part number for the pilot bushing?nissan calls it something else