car troubles-any idea whats wrong?

Ok, so I took my car to Sturman & Larkin Ford yesterday because as I was leaving the house, I put the top down, and the back drivers side window didnt go down. Thought maybe I hit the wrong button cause I do that often. Tried to put it down, still nothing. No sound even in the motor. So I take it there. I also told them that sometimes if I drive the car a short drive, shut it off and turn it back on, it will only crank, and I have to give it gas to start it. Gets pretty annoying. So they called me today to come get it. The window miraculously works now. Two guys there yesterday saw that it didnt work. A guy I know that works there, called and said it did work this morning when they tested it, but still took the back panel off to see if something was wrong. Anywho that works.
But now on to the cranking problem. He said that they ran an EEC test, and it came up code p0112. They replaced the idle air control solenoid. Ok goodie, now it works. So I go pick it up and go to c3 mall. I shut the car off, and turn it back on…still does the same thing. Do it about 4 more times…everytime it just cranked and I had to give it gas to start. Before they “fixed it” it maybe did it 2 out of 4 trys…now it does it everytime. Any idea what else could be the problem? I came home and did the same thing. 4 out of 4 tries it did it. I hate fords. I miss my mitsu lol

starter :dunno:

or check your battery terminals for loose connections or take the terminals off and clean them