Car was vandalized on my OWN driveway.

brick their house and what else will happen to the car thats parked outside? think before you act. If you bricked their window maybe your wheels would go missing or more shit would be fucked up.

Wait for them to pull more shit and call the cops or install motion sensor lights outside your house.

Lemme check ye ol’ basement. I have tails, but I know one of them is kinda ghey looking. If the passenger is good, you can have it for free.

Sorry to hear about this. I moved to Ajax, and I’m hearing stories like this. Good thing I have room in my garage.

hey i think i got a spare taillight if you want…I’ve got both sides, OK condition…but hey, free’s good right? lol I got it with my old s13…so I’m not sure about mounts/clips or whatever is needed…i’ve never removed these taillights, my car came with the koukis and these were spares given to me…i’m located near Yorkdale, or i’ll be at the meet this sunday if you want. Just PM me and let me know~

UPDATE: The Ajax vandalizer(s) strike again!

[COLOR=Black]Seriously… WTF… I JUST got new tails, and in the process of swapping in my engine, and guess what happens? Some fscking ass comes and vandalizes my car! Likely the SAME guy(s) who did it the first time… But this time, they even went to the FRONT of my car to knock out one of my signal lights! WTF?! Hell, they did it a night, so they even managed to hit one of my side mirrors… They were probably expecting it to break, but didn’t know that back then, side mirrors could still turn…

Now I’m out… I don’t have tail lights, I don’t have anymore signal lights, and my engine isn’t even in yet… My car is a sitting duck and I fscking hate it…

Again, I believe its those same teenagers near my street who’ve got parents 3 years older than they are, and own a silver Civic EK hatch and a 4 door VW Golf w/ a hitch to tow their boat…

I swear to got, when I find out its them…

Anyway, here’s the pics:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/driverside.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/passengertail.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/sidemirror.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/passengersignal.jpg[/COLOR]

that fucking sucks, I really do feel sorry for the situation that you’re being put in.

Time to catch them

I’ve got a few ideas of who they are… Either the teenagers in that family who owns the silver EK hatch, or one of my old classmates…

I’ve already called the 5-0 and made a report…

It fscking sucks, I’ve already fixed the tail light and now BOTH of them are gone… Hell, even my front signal lights are toast… I hate it… Its fscking ridiculous… I have no doubt that the guy(s) who did this have NO job… They don’t know what it feels like to have their hard work and money trashed like that…

NO WAY…!

That is so incredibly lame, I really hope they get what’s coming…and they will. Sooner or later.

Cameras? My dad installed some at our house. Try x10.com or something, maybe you can get some cheap ones. Then ninja camera is a sick one though as it is motion, and voice activated, so it follows motion,or noise.

Hey man, if it helps i’ve got a DS taillight you can have for 10 bucks. Let me know!

thats bs man… hope shit gets fixed… id sit in my car waiting for them if i were you…

i have 3 sets of tail lights, you can have a set or two for free if you want, dont have a turn signal tho.

DarkForceJackal - Yeah, I know… Fortunately, the skirts haven’t been painted and installed yet… I’d go crazy if someone were to rip 'em off… They’re being prepped right now. I’ve got one of them sanded, waiting for some more free time (tuesday is my next day off) to do the other one, prime it, paint it, then clearcoat it.

Dj-Infinit - I had plans on getting security cameras, but since I may be moving to Guelph in September, I decided against it… But now thinking, with all the tools I’ve got in the garage, even if I’m out of town, it would still likely be a good investment.

I’ll try something from X10 in the future, after I get my car running. I just don’t have the money right now for it. Every paycheck that I’ve gotten since getting my job has gone towards my car…

Cal-Soy - I’ve actually got a spare DS tail light in my garage. It came from a set that I go from another m_wolfended when I got my engine from him. All I need is a PS tail light and a center piece (or all three with a 180SX center)

Stiky - I’ve considered doing that, but you know how it is with S13 seats, they’re not the most comfortable seats out there… Even reclining it to get a few minutes of shut eye and your back already starts to hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

Coop LE - PM me. I’m interested in a set (DS and PS)

You’re in Cobourg, right?

Ahh true I know what you mean man… why not stick something in there to attack the vandalizers :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got about $130 in the bank now… I’ve got no money to spare… I just hope this week’s pay cheque will be enough to cover…

Future plans do include all new lock cylinders from Nissan, as well as the most overkill Viper 2-way alarm system I can find (anyone willing to recommend?)

Yeah I know what you mean man, just get your shit on lock, once you get that alarm, that should deter the thieves, hope all goes well… I’d pitch some money for you, but I’m kinda saving for my own ride right now. :slight_smile: Good luck man.

Viper=Garbage

Compustar= the best alarm

Also i was talking to my boy that has a 300zx and did his installation of his alarm system, and he said that to do it right you have to like basically gut the car and stuff, but i don’t know if that is true, its just the way he did it.