Car won't turn over

Alright guys so Teh Spec V is now N/A, minus an exhaust (catback). Anyhow, when I go to start it, it sounds like it want’s to go but it just won’t turn over, waddya think it might be? The car had no fluids in it for like 3 months (minimum), plus it’s been out in the cold, I pluged in the block heater have no idea if that will help, but I guess we’ll see.

Uh, dead battery? :o

^^^ could be dead battery, but if it was dead the car wont even try to turn over or anything. Does the lights/stereo work? if they do then maby the oil is just really cold. if the block heater doesnt help then id say fuel pump next. if its back to stock you should have ur warrenty back lol. call nissan.

ahh shitty! that is no fun, my only guess is the shitty shitty nissan battery that asshole put back into your car. otherthan that if u cant figure it out i have no idea.

no battery is fine guys, if I can return an entire car back to stock and couldn’t figure out it was a battery there might be bigger issues to worry about on the car. :E. I’m borrowing my moms X-Trail on Wednesday and “borrowing” some of her parts to see what is foweled on mine. My guess is either the fuel pump or the injectors, my money is on the injectors.

And…my guess was right the fuel injectors that Jamie sent me are fucked. Guess I’m going to have to buy some fuel injector cleaner.

that guy has done nothing for you it seems. shitty deal!

Ouch, what else is screwed over?

well guys, I fixed the injectors today, so the car now runs. hahahahah…

dear god what else did that douche bag do to your car

Well I went to put on the downpipe today, and guess what… He sent me one for an 02-03, cause mine has a O2 sensor hole in the mid pipe for the second O2 Sensor, where as the 02-03 have both their sensors in the header, guess I’ve got to get a bung put in the mid pipe now :roll:

what a F**cking tool that guy is.

lol wow that’s amazing… I still can’t believe he has a reputation for selling these kits. You know he baught that shit off the VBOARD becuase he threw yours out

Oh probably, or he probably took it from some other customer’s, or took it from his 02, or went to a junk yard and took it off a wrecked Spec V, just like with my battery :roll:. All I need to get my car completed is a stock exhaust system, it is funny as hell listening to how loud this bish is with just a header, sounds like an old muscle car. anyhow, yeah I will be so glad to have this car completely stock again.