Won't start - won't turn over - battery ok.

Figures I have to make a post about my car being a piece of shit after I get it “fixed.”

Anyways, drove the car around all last night and it was fine. Battery was charged from when I had it sitting. When I turn the key, all I hear is a loud sort of whining noise of the fuel pump coming on. It won’t turn over or anything. I can’t find a battery charger and my jumper cables are in my truck a half an hour away, so I tried to use this thing called “Simple Start” by Black&Decker, but that didn’t work either. So I’m thinking it’s not the battery.

What could it possibly be? I know there are tons of things, but most common?

I mean, it is really cold out. Think my lines are frozen? I have almost a full tank of gas, premium/regular mixture.

Or, ignition switch?
Fuel pump about to take a shit?

Thanks.

DO the lights/radio and shit work fine? Try tapping your starter a few times with a hammer and see if it turns over.

Yup. Lights work. Radio works. Usually when the battery is low I can atleast hear it try and turn over. It doesn’t even try.

if it’s not clicking try tapping on the starter. my golf’s staring solenoid used to lock up all the time.

I’ll get right to that as soon as I warm up.
God damn is it cold.

Sounds like ignition switch to me.

bad ground.

starter was frozen.
tapping wouldn’t work
push started it. haha.

thanks guys.