Carnival Cruise 2013. NYSpeed's Thoughts?

MERICA! SUE SUE SUE!

Sounds like the “poop deck” really lived up to it’s name on this one. Unofficial rumor: Robftw had done engine work just prior to departure.

With all of the amazing places to visit in this world, getting on a boat packed with the general public to hop from tourist trap to tourist trap sounds like a shitty way to spend 1500 bucks on a vacation.

I know a guy that took his entire company on a cruise for good work and a good year in 2012, It just so happened to be this cruise.

What a shitty (literally) cruise and thing to happen after trying to reward your employees. Also pretty shitty for the business having to be closed for all those additional days.

I’ve never had any desire to go on a cruise.

sure bet is getting a good deal on any cruise line with this publicity in the next few wks

That’s what I’m thinking! Jump on a good deal.

A Texas woman will be the first to sue carnival. She “feared for her life” No money amount has been set. http://blog.al.com/live/2013/02/carnival_triumphs_floating_hel.html

Edit:
Already posted :fu:

Of course there’s going to be lawsuits, but “Feared for your life”? Come on, give me a break. Conditions were horrible, I get that, but I highly doubt that your life was in peril. This lady was probably obese and didn’t want bologna sandwiches. Feared for your life on a ship that wasn’t even sinking. Fuck you lady.

This guy also hates guns fellas.

Love to see a judge throw it out then ship the lady off to one of those shanty town camps in post quake Haiti to show her how good she still had it.