Carry on Campus: Where do you stand?

First of all, the 2nd amendment isn’t an opinion, it’s the law. Secondly, we do have a solution to school shootings, armed teachers and students. You don’t like our solution, and you don’t have one of your own.

Actually I disagree. How terrible would it be to go to some mundane court hearing, and get mugged on the way to your car? Any criminal knows that any person leaving a courthouse is unarmed. Now that’s some BS.

The job of the government is to protect our rights, not to infringe on them as they please. I can see why they don’t want guns in the courtrooms or even in the hallways, but that doesn’t make it right.

And to whoever mentioned the wild west, haha. Do some research it wasn’t like the movies. Sure there were shootings, but we have those today. The difference was that no coward managed to pull off a massacre, because so many commonfolk carried.

The whole OK Corral thing was basically a gang fight, just like Capone and his enemies, or any of the blood/crypt crap out in LA. I’m not saying it was right, but you have to understand the historical perspective, it wasn’t a gun-running free for all with shootings everyday. You don’t watch “Boys in the Hood” and deduce that all of LA is a huge warzone.