Cars are a disease. Cures?

alcohalism

I have no idea what any of that means, LOL.

I don’t think I really have a need for a house for at least 8-10 years though.

Considering. My mom is my biggest roadblock to a bike.

I’d love to get into it, theres no place to get into it competitively locally though.

I no longer drink

^^^^nobody likes a quitter

Nobody likes almost dying either, lol.

Yes there is Batavia motorsports park maby 25-30 min drive went there tons of times over the summer with 1 Sick BMW
Located on Harloff rd

joking:rx3:

You had so much promise as being one of the decent kids too… tsk tsk

Lol, I know.

:frowning:

Should I join a gang?
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47775

just make sure you have a place to ride or it will get boring real quick and will end up getting you introube

Sure just make sure you have your 9 handy. LOL

Sure just make sure you have your 9 handy. LOL
:shoot::shoot:

A few of my friends go to area 51 once a week when they have open ride night or w/e it’s called. Sounds like some fun to me, along with giving me something to tinker with.

Save money for track schools at the glen or something.

if you dont play guitar, buy an acoustic, and teach yourself to play.

learn a new language.

take up a new sport you have never played, and join a competitive team.

join a running club.

buy a bicycle and start cycling long distance.

build intricate plastic models.

all of this stuff is MUCH cheaper than cars, and provides years and years of entertainment.

AKA you stalk her and she has no clue who you are.Seriously Iliked you on here at first.Now you do not stop posting super lame look at me threads./life

+1

im 10 mins from batavia motorsports parks, if you would like, i can take you up to the supermoto track, you can rent go carts there if you like it you can race, also there is super moto with maybe you will like

Mod a bicycle, you’ll be ahead of the game once they catch on. You’ll be the blingingest dude in town.

took me 26yrs to finally get over modding cars

there’s so many other things you would rather do with money once you… i don’t know

i just don’t care about it anymore. not fun. i just want my s2k with good gas mileage & less miles than the GSR, and i’m good.

i just found a lot of things that were more important over the past couple of months