cheap cars?

hey, so i was just looking through craigslist and there are tons of bmws and audis and porsches for super cheap (2006 a4 quattro for $6700, 05 cayenne for 7300) just wondering why there so cheap in bc those go for over 28k

scams…

^ yup what he said. two years ago my buddy was thinking of buying an s2000 for $6500.00 fully loaded?..please people if you can’t tell a scam when you see it you deserved to get scammed. LOL

you sure it’s a scam?
You don’t buy a car w/o seeing it first so how could they scam you?

they will tell you the car is out of town and you will need to send a payment first with either western union or ebay payment. trust me dont do it.

bahahah, ah alright. You’d be a fool to pay then. that’s pretty blatent

or maybe they have lien on them lol

that’s why you get a uvip…or run the vin. You’d be a fool not to spend the $30 and do it yourself for any newer cars.

But yeah, I guess there will always be people who will take the risk…or just not know.

^^^ they could give you any vin though for the car then take off when you give them a deposit funny
if you cant phisicly see the car first etc …

well, sometimes people are just stupid. My buddy bought a 2006 i think RSX for 9500. Came with rims, low km 70 000 i think. So theres always that possiblity

just ask where the car is located and say you live 10min from there and pretend to see if he’ll meet up.

if he switches to another location, say your going up to that place in the near future too! lol

ya im obviously not going to buy a car without going to look at it…i wasnt sure if they are scams as there are so many ads and they all have different contact info

^first off your on SON, do you really have the cash flow to buy and maintain an exotic car.lol

if it’s too good to be true it usually is

lots of people on SON own and maintain nice cars other then the s-chassis my friend

I know Im just busting his balls.lol