cheap Ebay coilovers/struts/springs

Well, just curious to know if any of this stuffs at all reliable. (for daily driving at least)

I get confused when I see price jumps so large

like, are these anything good for what, $60?? vs others that are 180, 800+??

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7900/coiloverho8.jpg

Those are coilover sleeves, not full coilovers. Stay far away. Get a an aftermarket set of shocks and springs or a good entry level coilover.

stay away from those, get a good spring/strut or coilovers/

a friend of mine have those they are mehh but its owrth getting better aftermarkt ones those are REALLLLLLLYY STIFFF but u get wut u pay for i gues

these are crap… but if u wanna slam ur car and have a BOUNCY ride get em

i got em my car won’t move down at all

^^ alex ur car is stiff its so awsome lol

yeah his cars stupidly stiff, and slammed, takes a bit of work to get them working properly.

what are u bitches doing awake its 4 38am go to sleep u f***ers

if you want a pos i seriously suggest you buy those

they will make your car so crap so fast you’ll be like “woah, awesome.”

if you want a car you love and enjoy, get ready to spend money on good stuff

whenever i see a j-body or a 4-door EG civic rolling down the street, hit a dip, and see the entire black-widow body kit (including ram air hood) of the vehicle flop forward and backward for another 10 seconds seemingly attached the chassis on some type of lever system i say… man, those are sweet coilover sleeves.

on stock struts too eh?

pure awesome.

lol, alright. I figured they would be crap. Always gotta double check.

why cheap out on suspension… -___- its not that expensive… just dont eat macdonalds for 20times and u got urself tein or eibach springs… dont eat sushi 5-10times and u go urself kyb agx or koni yellows…

dont cheap out on anything that moves… if its solid metal then who cares.

this is the definate truth, if thats your pride and joy why buy cheap sh*t, dont get me wrong, ive definatly looked on ebay for good deals, but its not worth cutting corners, in the long run, you would end up spending way more money than you planned on,

on a side note, does anybody know if the megan shifter is as good as the b&m, it says that its a direct duplicate, but im a little skeptical about it, the b&m apparently used to vibrate at certain rpms, but they claim to have fixed the prob and theres no more vibration, im wondering if the megan shifter vibrates alot???

pure low quality rice, you’ll probably end up killing a mini van full of toddlers if you tried to run those.

I have good pricing on many quality brands such as stance, PM me if you have the dough and you want the right parts for your car.

The megan shifter is a C’s type, it is nothing like the B&M piece.

corrected…

because I know of 2 crx’s 2 integra’s and 1 del sol ALL with coilover sleeves on stock struts. And thats within say 3-4kms of my shop alone!

lucid was saying that to, but pdm-racing has it listed as a “direct copy” of the b&m, thats why i asked, check it out, just scroll down a bit till you see the megan shifter,

im probly just gonna get the megan one anyways, b&m is just paying for the name mostly

http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/drivetrain.html

link didnt post last time?

no B&M is alot better, I talked to purple240sx and he had both. B&M>