cheektowaga cops suck

i dont see how so many people have SO many problems with the popo. my car is obnoxiously loud, stands out like all hell, has a huge wing, windows tinted dark, yet i never have any issues.

^what he said

:word: I’ve been pulled over so many times growing up in a rural area (not erie county) that I decieded to pay more attention and not mess around when driving. Ive never been pulled over in Erie County. When I pass people that are pulled over around here, I always wonder what stupid thing they did to get pulled over.

Try living in Attica, NY, those guys just sit and wait for people to do one thing wrong. They hide near speed zones and wait for Correction Officers to speed by on shift changes. I feel bad for the Black people that come to visit inmates. If you have a modified Import forget it, youre going to jail. lol

:word:

in cheektowaga if u get pulled over they allways pat u down search and the car its like procedure there and if u refuse they will arrest you and do it, there on a huge power trip and someone needs to do something about it. i was talking to a cheektowaga cops and asked him for a card and he gives it to me and says “dont use it in cheektowaga they pull there own off duty cops over so it wont work” fucking assholes

actually i gave th exact stoiry but messed up the time a little, i was stopped for at least 15mins they had me spread out on the car WITHOUT probable cause and asked my passenger things he wouldnt know since it wasnt his stuff in teh car or his car at all.
i DONT drive like an asshat in cheektowaga for any reasons.

been their done that again.
Probable cause is such a grey area… the could say ANYTHING, like, there was a party in the area with young people and there was drugs there ect ect.

I know backgrounds on a few cops, they used to get made fun of in highschool and now that they have power, they will show everyone they are boss.

like i asked you before take off dude, youre not welcome here, no one here likes you or youre comments, so STFU
youre doing this>:deadhorse2:

yea cheektowaga cops do suck they arrested my buddy in his moms car saying he had a suspended license when he had all the paper work with him saying it wasnt suspended anymore… he had to pay 200 bucks for their mistake

So… Since when is a cop recognizing and checking on something that looks sketchy, like a quick trip to long term storage at midnight, being a bad cop? Did it ever occur to you that it would have been a lot easier and safer for him to have pretended that he didn’t see you?

lol, true story. that’s why my ek/gsr was rollin with a napa exhaust, i could care less about ~5hp.

didnt’ feel like reading all the BS in the thread,

buuttttt, did you ever think that they are resonding to something else that’s happening in the area, hence DOING WHAT WE PAY THEM TO DO.

I always just let them ask whatever questions they want, i stay polite, and after all is said and done, and they are satisfied with what I am doing, I even try to chat with them for a bit before rushing off.

There certainly are cops that fuck with people for no reason, but when something gets stolen from me, I’d love the cop that routinely checked someones car and found my shit for me.

:cjerk:

^oh shush. Next time I’ll just be like “PIGS i didn’t do nothing wrong, nothing!” and start swinging.

p.s. good use of the “Reason for edit” box lol.

NOTHING about me and my car was funky, no asshat driving, i drive a common car, with nothing more then a 2x5 sticker in the back window corners…wich you cannot see driving the opposite way in the dark…
my exhaust is NOT loud, no rice can or high rpms, i have black steelies… every other car around has the same.
no visible parts standing out in the back.
i dont think you read it properly, i was over 5 blocks away he was on patrol going the other way and next i know i have 2 behind me, WITHOUT giving them reason, they stopped me for stickers…
its NOT long term storage its private rental property where ALL the neihbors know me and my car, the stuff was in my trunk so they saw nothing but a solar panel in the back deck. even asked if i have an ex-girlfriend in the trunk…WTF?!

this was NOT routine, not any issues in this area and they seemed board as fuck, 3 cops for an UNreported car driving by?

:squint:

lol alright then. Intrinsic suckage is the only possible explanation. Fucking pigs.

I will come down to people putting hidden cameras or microphones in their cars to protect them selves form cops harassing. I never get pulled over(knock on wood) but if for some reason I was a cop magnet I would do just that.

Im pretty sure you can’t do that…

And beyond that most cop cars have cameras if they harressed you that bad and you took the right legal action im sure they would have to produce the video.

↑ Why not tell them you are taping it? They tape you when they pull you over? Or record it with your cell phone on your dash or something.

:lol:

Someone please try this in cheektowaga and post results :tup: