cheektowaga cops suck

ur an idiot. go try to get a police job anywhere in this state with just a high school diploma and see what happens

lol. remember when we went drifting in the snow at eastern hills G? chased by parking lot security, blew through the stop sign at the exit. Trooper coming opposite direction sees this and pulls a U turn. Pulls us over. Asks what our hurry is and why i didn’t stop at the stop sign (i honestly did not see it). Has me get out of the car and starts questioning me while Geoff and my buddy steve are still in the car. Mind you I can SMELL my brakes from e-braking while im standing outside the car. Asks again what my hurry is and why I am all the way out here in Clarence from Tonawanda. WAT? “just drivin’ around.” repeats the question and i give the same responce. He has me stand near the cruiser while he asks Geoff and Steve for ID. Both have none. Cop is shocked neither have any ID. Then asks what they are doing all the way out in Clarence. They give the same response of driving around. He then asks us if we are dealing drugs yadda yadda. Supposedly some thugs from Tonawanda were selling shit in the Clarence area at the time, idk. Tells us to have a nice night and we are on our way.

I got pulled over in Amherst for doing donuts in a parking lot at night, dumb I know, but I got pulled over with my buddy with two cops. Car was searched, I had an empty bottle of wine (yeah, don’t ask), my buddy had a full bottle or something, we both we’re truthful, told them what was in our cars when they asked, they made my buddy dump his bottle, cracked jokes about all the shit in my car, even made a comment “find any dead bodies in there?”, gave us the whole smells like dope, you selling drugs back there, yada yada, checked my eyes, maybe a 20 minute stop, got off free, no tickets, funny cops, we’re “laid back” to a point, nothing below professionalism.

Went to Gootleburg, saw two cars sitting in the dark, looked fishy, so I pulled a U’ey and left, to have two sheriffs pull me over asking what I was doing. Told them we heard about the place, wanted to check it out, told us it’s not open from dusk 'till morning, shot the shit for awhile, let me go.

Not sure what happened with you but I’d be happy with a stop and no ticket anyday, most cops can be pretty cool and easy going if you show the respect.

Edit I work in Cheektowaga, for over two years now, never had a problem with cops.

Rochacha here I come. I hear they are taking GED’s too.

I don’t want a police job…just saying I am almost positive I could make it, I’d pass the physical test no prob, along with the background check.

I really don’t have a problem with LEOs, most of what I say is just to get a rise out of a “steet racing based” forum.

:slight_smile:

you need 60 credit hours at an accredited college on top of your high school diploma or g.e.d.

from the shit you post on here, i wouldn’t be terribly surprised if you didn’t pass the background check. you know how you have a horrible reputation in your town with the police? THAT MIGHT SHOW UP ON THE BACKGROUND CHECK. i don’t even know why i bother trying to explain this shit to you.

youre the ass hat that doesnt pay attention and does stupid shit to see what happens, you may not pass the PSYC test… P.S. WTF is “steet racing” id like to try that one myself, is that legal?
go kill yourself.:hang:

haha OH BOYEE!

Every day I see my dream, when I dive in my poo it’s hard to be humble as i do the breaststroke under an underground tunnel and come up on the other side in a Jacuzzi greeted by two naked models with suds on their bootys.

and i’m like YES.

Why would I kill myself?

hahaha

this thread rules

dont actually kill yourself…youre entertaining us cuz youre pretty dumb. just dont procreate.

what is “steet racing again”?

This thread sucks.

well it certainly took a downward turn…